• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi Hi i am Zalsa

Sαlsα⇒

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4389-5123-5222
Yoyo, I'm Salsa, a player somewhere between low and midlevel but i don fully know where i stand until i play comp again (school exists so i doubt i can even do much)

hope this takes off and gets some makeovers and revamps mainly to the UI and etc, twitter is hell and i really like this place, its comforting knowing the people here aren't coocoo crazy yk

edit: i hope s1 crb becomes real

LunaSea

Inkling
Yoyo, I'm Salsa, a player somewhere between low and midlevel but i don fully know where i stand until i play comp again (school exists so i doubt i can even do much)

hope this takes off and gets some makeovers and revamps mainly to the UI and etc, twitter is hell and i really like this place, its comforting knowing the people here aren't coocoo crazy yk

edit: i hope s1 crb becomes real
Welcome to the forums!

I haven't been on here since I've joined but that was when this place was still sadly dead. :(

Hopefully with everyone coming here this place will be active!

Sαlsα⇒

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4389-5123-5222
Welcome to the forums!

I haven't been on here since I've joined but that was when this place was still sadly dead. :(

Hopefully with everyone coming here this place will be active!
Unfortunate time of arrival, i hope this places becomes as lively as it supposedly was back in 2015. it'll allow the true Splatoon community to get away from that hellfire of a site

LunaSea

Inkling
Unfortunate time of arrival, i hope this places becomes as lively as it supposedly was back in 2015. it'll allow the true Splatoon community to get away from that hellfire of a site
if elon putrid manages to successfully run the place down then yeah, but we'll only able to TRULY change as a community if we recognize and fully take action on the negative aspects

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom