Hi Hi i am Zalsa

Sαlsα⇒

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4389-5123-5222
Yoyo, I'm Salsa, a player somewhere between low and midlevel but i don fully know where i stand until i play comp again (school exists so i doubt i can even do much)

hope this takes off and gets some makeovers and revamps mainly to the UI and etc, twitter is hell and i really like this place, its comforting knowing the people here aren't coocoo crazy yk

edit: i hope s1 crb becomes real

LunaSea

Inkling
Yoyo, I'm Salsa, a player somewhere between low and midlevel but i don fully know where i stand until i play comp again (school exists so i doubt i can even do much)

hope this takes off and gets some makeovers and revamps mainly to the UI and etc, twitter is hell and i really like this place, its comforting knowing the people here aren't coocoo crazy yk

edit: i hope s1 crb becomes real
Welcome to the forums!

I haven't been on here since I've joined but that was when this place was still sadly dead. :(

Hopefully with everyone coming here this place will be active!

Sαlsα⇒

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4389-5123-5222
Welcome to the forums!

I haven't been on here since I've joined but that was when this place was still sadly dead. :(

Hopefully with everyone coming here this place will be active!
Unfortunate time of arrival, i hope this places becomes as lively as it supposedly was back in 2015. it'll allow the true Splatoon community to get away from that hellfire of a site

LunaSea

Inkling
Unfortunate time of arrival, i hope this places becomes as lively as it supposedly was back in 2015. it'll allow the true Splatoon community to get away from that hellfire of a site
if elon putrid manages to successfully run the place down then yeah, but we'll only able to TRULY change as a community if we recognize and fully take action on the negative aspects

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom