• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi hi!

nasalfire

Inkling
After going full squid, I decided to join this community of fellow squids! I thought I was done with ranked battles until Rainmaker came along.

If you ever see a reckless roller jumping headfirst at everyone in Rainmaker, that might be me.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Please excuse the long wait to welcome. The welcome committee is missing in action. I have erected a memorial in their place. Don't roll over it now :) It's good to see you here at Squidboards. Don't be afraid if the welcome was late. Start posting at anytime here. We like new Squids visiting. Have fun!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

To continue the roller puns, I had to do some projects this week that I brushed off until now so sorry I was late to welcoming you. I definitely enjoy the new rainmaker mode, it's the only gamemode in ranked where the action can take place ANYWHERE on the map instead of just the tower/zones.

Anyways enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom