• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi! I'm a Splatoon streamer from London.

NathsPlays

Inkling
NNID
Nathsem
Hi! I was just recommended to this place by my girlfriend. I'm a relatively new Splatoon streamer on Twitch, but I've gained quite a following. I started in January, and I now have exactly 150 followers.

Obviously I'm from London. Not right in the middle, but... it's still London. I'm British, and my girlfriend absolutely adores my accent. Funnily enough, I adore hers, so it's all good! I've been playing Splatoon since the day it came out - in fact, if it wasn't for the "Global Testfire" events, I wouldn't have bought the game at all!

Whenever I play Splatoon it's almost always with viewers in a Private Battle, as I like to challenge my viewers and get even more practice whenever I can. I also stream Mario Kart 8 sometimes (also, with viewers.)

Now, there's a bit of bad news... My PC is dead. Gone. No good. It keeps bluescreening out of nowhere, so I'm sending it back. For now, though, be sure to follow me on Twitch and I'll be pleased to see you when I go live again!
http://j.mp/NathsPlays
NathsPlays on Twitch

-Nathan

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
Glad to have you here! I'll check out your streams later.
enjoy yourself: fridge is on the right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom