• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

HI I'M GONNA INVADE SQUIDBOARDS!

NachoThePikachu

Inkling
NNID
NachoThePikachu
Just kiddin! No invasion here! Just a random little pikachu here to introduce herself!
Did I get your attention? X3
For starters, I've joined here through smashboards, so I'm pretty familiar with the site set-up and rules and such. ^u^
I've been a member of these boards for a while, but have yet to post, so I figured this would be an ideal place to make my first post. :3

So, hello fellow squid-kids! I'm NachoThePikachu, or Nacho for short! I'm a smash player, however, I've become super addicted to splatoon. ;u;
In splatoon I am currently a level 36 female inkling with a mint-tee, cyan trainers, and jungle hat. (I never change my gear and usually just take chances rolling for stats every now and then ^u^) I can't and won't use any weapon that's not a N Zapper 89-- I love it too much to switch it for anything else ;u;
I play ranked mode, but usually only play when it's tower control (I tend to get losing streaks on the other modes so I try not to take my chances ;uuu; ) I'm currently of A rank, trying really hard to get to A+!
I look forward to meeting new members, and talking about my favorite game! I might even get some RPing done between if I can.
But yeah, it's a pleasure to meet you all! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom