HI I'M GONNA INVADE SQUIDBOARDS!

NachoThePikachu

Inkling
NNID
NachoThePikachu
Just kiddin! No invasion here! Just a random little pikachu here to introduce herself!
Did I get your attention? X3
For starters, I've joined here through smashboards, so I'm pretty familiar with the site set-up and rules and such. ^u^
I've been a member of these boards for a while, but have yet to post, so I figured this would be an ideal place to make my first post. :3

So, hello fellow squid-kids! I'm NachoThePikachu, or Nacho for short! I'm a smash player, however, I've become super addicted to splatoon. ;u;
In splatoon I am currently a level 36 female inkling with a mint-tee, cyan trainers, and jungle hat. (I never change my gear and usually just take chances rolling for stats every now and then ^u^) I can't and won't use any weapon that's not a N Zapper 89-- I love it too much to switch it for anything else ;u;
I play ranked mode, but usually only play when it's tower control (I tend to get losing streaks on the other modes so I try not to take my chances ;uuu; ) I'm currently of A rank, trying really hard to get to A+!
I look forward to meeting new members, and talking about my favorite game! I might even get some RPing done between if I can.
But yeah, it's a pleasure to meet you all! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom