• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi, I'm Hilda

hilda

Inkling
NNID
HildaRac1808
Hello Everyone, I'm Hilda from Slovenia, Europe, currently playing as voteBERNIE. My average rank is A-. I almost made it to A+ a few times, but no such luck yet (went from A98 straight back to A-), and currently I'm B+, cause I'm playing at night with Koreans. I read around this forum a bit, and I like it how there's not much antagonizing going on, which is a refreshing thing on the interwebs. I registered because I'm totally addicted to splatoon, it's been ruining my life since it came out. Or rather, I've been ruining my life with it. Gotta take responsibility.

I would very much like to join some squad, can you guys help me with instructions on how to do that? I've never really played an online shooter before, so this is all very new to me.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Welcome! There are sections in the forums dedicated to looking for squads to join. The Squid Locator under the Splatzone forum area is the place you are looking for. There is even a thread in that section to give you information.

I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom