• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi im new ^_^

romymunis

Inkling
NNID
romyluna
Hi guys

Im romy nice to meet ya, now in rank a :D Hope to make friends and play :) I decided to enter to this forum to make friends, hopefully have a cool team to have fun from friday to sunday (may be skype playing don´t know) Well basicly to play and have fun :D

Who are willing to play with me let me know, I always play from friday to sunday (cause i work and now my job took my squidkid life over so ...sorry). Most of all who want to play with me I beg not to ragequit on me or just trolling like ¨lalala III WOOON¨ for that I have my cute little nephew who is 6 years old :D

Well besides that short story, I just started to practice been sniper, its super hard so i really congratulate all who does that xD anyways in a day now I improoved my kills and not to be killed which is cool.

so for this song
something happened was soo cool so everyday I am so glad to be part to be on this game and this community cause all are so fun in splatoon! I felt for one day like a hero xD.

Well one of my teamates was having a hard time with a bucket dude, he was on a corner very far away struggling for his ink, so it´s still hard for me to get a clean shot and all, but I was ¨daaam I had to take that dude down¨ (we where on turf war they where wooping our ***** so they where on our side u know of the map) I was thinking like ¨my shot is gona get that far, do I have to go closer?...Oh god hes gona strike him aaaaah! what to do, oh come on shot shooot¨ I aim the dude and I got him! and save my partner, he started to booya me and all the team booya me, for real this was the best felling this past sunday, so we started to play aggain and all where booyaaa and booya xD. So I kept practicing and saving my team as I coud.

It´s super hard and fun been snipers, and snipers kills u, may be it is pride or ¨sniper code¨? but they alway wanna swipe me first hahaha

Anyway I am happy I love splatoon. Pm me if you wanna add me and play in those hours i am -3 gmt (buenos aires) and please no rage! just fun! I am super tyred to play and everyone take it serious :P If you kill me I will LAUGHT promise! I never get mad playing, im too old for that #$#%% xD

hugs people!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Whoa, this is unusually long for a welcome thread.

Welcome to Squidboards!

Ask me anything if you need any help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom