• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi, I'm new on SquidBoards, could anybody show me around?

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
Just started this account on SquidBoards, I'm an S+ Sniper Main who knows the game rather well.

I'm just new to forums in general, so if my formatting is off or something, please let me know.

Main Weapons::wst_charge_longscp00:,:wst_charge_normalscp01:,:wst_charge_longscp01:,:wst_charge_normalscp00:, Bento-Scope

Secondary Weapons::wst_shot_explong01:, :wst_roller_normal01:, Grim Range Blaster​

gumx

Inkster Jr.
No your outline is just fine. Welcome to squidboards though. Nice mains btw.

gumx

Inkster Jr.
Last edited:

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
What's a signature? I'm sorry I'm new ;-;
On a forum, a signature is a fragment of content specific to each user that is displayed after each of their posts. I've attached an example (my post earlier in this thread) with my signature highlighted in blue.
signature.png

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
Thank you for all your help, seriously thank you.

Hey would you like to play hide and seek and some other games with me and another person at 1:00? Go here and let me know if you want t
Sorry, but I don't play a whole load of hide and seek myself. :( I really don't like it, mostly because I like playing ranked and practicing my skills.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Thank you for all your help, seriously thank you.

Sorry, but I don't play a whole load of hide and seek myself. :( I really don't like it, mostly because I like playing ranked and practicing my skills.
Your welcome, and that's okay. I have friends who do Private Battle sessions every Saturday and almost all of them are S and S+ ranks (with the occasional B rank). If you want to join, just let me know!

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
How long are the sessions? Because I'm down for some private battles, also a time would be helpful.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome! I hope you find enjoyment here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom