• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi, just a question

Brimsurfer

Inkling
Hi, I just recently purchased splatoon 2, me and my wife we were both looking to play this game. We have one Nintendo Switch and we have been unable to set up a co op game, my question is this, does this game have couch co op?

This may be a silly question but I am really looking for a definitive answer. I did some online research, people are talking about co op mode but nobody is specifically talking about couch co op...........

Can anyone please clarify this for us, thanks. :)

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
I doubt it unless you get one more switch in your area at the shoal but other than that nope no local co op unless I haven't looked enough but almost everything major is in the screen map or the button x

AwesomeCookie

Pro Squid
Apartment In Inkopolis With His 3 Friends
Switch Friend Code
SW-7071-8973-2321
Hi, I just recently purchased splatoon 2, me and my wife we were both looking to play this game. We have one Nintendo Switch and we have been unable to set up a co op game, my question is this, does this game have couch co op?

This may be a silly question but I am really looking for a definitive answer. I did some online research, people are talking about co op mode but nobody is specifically talking about couch co op...........

Can anyone please clarify this for us, thanks. :)
Brimsurfer, there is no co-op in Splatoon 2. Splatoon 1 had it but Splatoon 2 doesn't. The only way to play together is for both of you to have Nintendo Switch's, along with 2 copies of Splatoon 2 for each Switch. Hope this helped you.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome! As others have said, unfortunately not.. unless you have a 2nd Switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom