• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi Squidboards members!

Howl7

Pro Squid
Hi Guys!
My name is Lorenzo, i am italian, i am 20 years old and like you i'm really hyped for the upcoming release of Splatoon that i follow with great interest since its announcement at the last E3.
I really enjoyed the Global Test Fire sessions, they have removed by me any doubt over the fact that I was right to be hyped for the game and for have preordered the Splatoon SE.
I hope to find me very well here and logically i hope to find here new friends wherewith play online at MK8 and of course at Splatoon from next month. :D

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
Hello Lorenzo, or Howl, welcome to the boards and have a good time around here, and I bet we all joined the Test Fire sessions. 8)

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Hey! Welcome to the Squidboards! Post in the main board, Splat Zone, visit the Shoutbox, and enjoy your stay!

I'm sure you'll find lots of people to play with here, we all are excited for Splatoon!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello there! Welcome to Squidboards. :)

Wiley

Smeargle
NNID
MrWiley
Welcome Lorenzo!

Yes the testfire really did put fuel to the hype fire and removed any feeling of doubts about the game. Have a great time on the boards and good luck filling in the time while you wait!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom