• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi Squidboards!

John1971

Inkling
NNID
JohnTheGamer1971
Switch Friend Code
SW-0656-7364-0801
Hi, I'm John. I'm British, am 46 years old and I've been looking for some squids to hang out with for some time now and I've decided to join here!
I'm a level 8 after playing for 3 or 4 days now but I don't level up much cause most of the time I play local private battles with my two sons who are 14 and 12...

Well, I hope you have a good day squid kids!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Well hello and welcome to Squidboards!

In case you're curious or simply wondered, there are a number of older squids, with and without squishies of their own, swimming about this board.

So hopefully you and your boys will have more than a few chances to play with and against some of the fine squids hereabouts. There are even a few groups, like the ones in my signature, who occasionally hold online private battle sessions and salmon run sessions you're welcome to take part in. =)

John1971

Inkling
NNID
JohnTheGamer1971
Switch Friend Code
SW-0656-7364-0801
I can only play with one of my little squiddies now :(
The other one died in a car crash yesterday on the way home from his school...

I probably won't be looking for many communities, clans or groups but I'm sure me and 14 year old Ricky can still play sometimes...

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
It's hideously cheap and easy for me to say, yet all I have to offer are my deepest condolences.

If you're ever looking for anyone to play with, for whatever reasons, don't ever bother hesitating to ask any of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom