Hi there...

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
Well, I gotta post something, right?
Honestly, I found this site through youtube, but I'm glad I found it. Wish I could sign up sooner...
But yeah, I'm level 48 currently and my rank is B+, and my ID is ayumithenerd if you wanna add me. Maybe we could play together sometime?

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
Hiya! I found it through youtube too! It seems like a goldmine for the splatoon community though! So many people and guides and such!
I'll send a friend request! We should play sometime!

Maz

Inkster Jr.
I'd be keen to play sometime. do you use skype or discord? :) feel free to add me

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
I have a skype and Ive heard about discord! Skype ID is aqua-sama (I made this like six years ago and need to make a new account soon) and my current name is Crow! Feel free to add me

Maz

Inkster Jr.
I have a skype and Ive heard about discord! Skype ID is aqua-sama (I made this like six years ago and need to make a new account soon) and my current name is Crow! Feel free to add me
okay i've sent you a request :)

Kausus

Inkling
NNID
Kausus
Switch Friend Code
SW-3782-1311-5237
Welcome to Squidboards! Hope you enjoy it here.

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
I'd be keen to play sometime. do you use skype or discord? :) feel free to add me
No, I don't have either. Skype hates my computer,and I don't know about discord.

worriedcam

Inkling
NNID
worriedcam
Hello I am worriedcame Pleased to meet you :) I can add you to my friend list my NNID is worriedcam if you like to add back :)

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
Does anyone want to play with me I'm a S+ player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom