• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi!

Argent

Inkling
NNID
Fizzay
Hi everyone, I'm Aaron. I'm from Dublin, Ireland and I'm fifteen years old. I'm absolutely smitten by Splatoon and it's unique environment - everything about it enamours me and I want five games and six movies to explain it all to me because it's so interesting. I'm a pretty casual player but I will yell obscenities when I lose so I tend to avoid the intense ranked battles to prevent myself from getting too riled up haha. I mainly use the Krakon Roller however I've been maining the Aerospray RG for the last while and I absolutely love it. I've gone back to the roller for the moment to level up my equipment though, and I never want to let it go because it's so good.

Anyway, a bit more about me: I love music, with Marina & The Diamonds, Florence + The Machine and Lorde being my favourite artists. I love good TV shows. The Legend of Korra, Orange Is The New Black, Buffy, Steven Universe and Parks & Recreation are my favourite programmes. Finally, video games are probably my most enjoyable hobby. I'm a very casual gamer most of the time. Animal Crossing: New Leaf is my absolute favourite game of all time, however I also really enjoy The Legend of Zelda games, Fire Emblem and, of course, Splatoon.

That's all I can really think of to say at the moment. If anyone has any questions or wants to chat about anything, I'd be more than happy to oblige. This forum looks really nice and I'd love to get to know you guys.

I look forward to becoming an active member of the community! (Hopefully)

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
Hey there, welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun here.

Also, I love your icon! Is that suppose to be Alexandrite?

Argent

Inkling
NNID
Fizzay
Hey there, welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun here.

Also, I love your icon! Is that suppose to be Alexandrite?
Thank you very much, I hope so too!

Ooh good spot - yes it is! My friend made it and I absolutely love ittttt. I'm guessing you're a fan of Steven Universe too then, right?

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
Thank you very much, I hope so too!

Ooh good spot - yes it is! My friend made it and I absolutely love ittttt. I'm guessing you're a fan of Steven Universe too then, right?
Oh yeah, I loooove Steven Universe. Tell your friend that I love that pic, and that they have a really good art style and painting skills!

You excited for Steven Bomb 3.0?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom