Hi!

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
This is my first time signing up on a forum like this, so I hope I'll do everything right.

Hello there! My name's Azu, but it's obviously not my real name, haha. I first got Splatoon on my birthday, the 16th of June. It was truly a wonderful day... I'm currently at Level 33, and I'm A-. I spend most of my time on Turf Wars, but I have occasional ranked game runs too. I don't mean to boast, but I think I'm actually quite good! I use the Inkbrush and Octobrush mainly, but I use others, like the L-3 Nozzlenose D and Carbon Roller. My skillset is balanced, but the brush weapons are my specialty. I hope to find others who like them as much as me!

I didn't mean to rattle on so much, haha! Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting new people here on Squidboards! See ya!

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Hi welcome to squidboards. People refer to me as shy. its great to see others who love using the brush weapons. great to have you here.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
Welcome Brushlings! So annoying only because they kill me all the time!
That's true. But I found a good formula for killing them. Just keep your distance and back off while shooting if they approach. They are easy if that is kept in mind.

Anyway, Welcome azuhoshi. I'm new here myself. I hope you can keep fresh!

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
That's true. But I found a good formula for killing them. Just keep your distance and back off while shooting if they approach. They are easy if that is kept in mind.

Anyway, Welcome azuhoshi. I'm new here myself. I hope you can keep fresh!
Thanks for the welcome! And you too! Stay fresh =D

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hey, gotta respect good brush users! I'm a A rank charger myself, and yes before you ask good Octos always give me trouble. They move so fast! They and Carbons make me reconsider taking the Heavy Splatling instead...

Anyhow, welcome to the forums!

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
Hey, gotta respect good brush users! I'm a A rank charger myself, and yes before you ask good Octos always give me trouble. They move so fast! They and Carbons make me reconsider taking the Heavy Splatling instead...

Anyhow, welcome to the forums!
I find it difficult to target other brushes sometimes when I use chargers (Which is quite often! The Squiffers are my favourite.), they're a pain when they get so unpredictable! I've always loved fast weapons, because I get to make as much change in the game as possible with no one noticing - you never know when I might be charging (excuse the pun) into your base, haha...

Thank you for the welcome! =)

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Hello and Welcome to the forums. :V

I'm an fellow ink brush user as well, and I'm hoping to take as many wins for Team Art >;P And to also show many online players how formidable the Octobrush really is.

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
Hello and Welcome to the forums. :V

I'm an fellow ink brush user as well, and I'm hoping to take as many wins for Team Art >;P And to also show many online players how formidable the Octobrush really is.
Justice for the brushes!

Or, you could say...

Brush-tice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom