• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hiya Everyone! ゚・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚

chubbylittlefox

Inkling
NNID
Mariolover127
Hi hi! I've been lurking around this board for about a month and finally got over my nerves to join it. Most of my friends know me as Ren, so if you want you can call me that too! ~ A little bit about myself...I'm 19 years old, and I love making faces.
My hobbies are drawing, playing video games, sculpting, making clay charms of my favorite characters from games/cartoons, and eating new things.
I'm aspiring to be an animator or game artist, its so hard to chose one, or anything involved in the art world!
I love playing Splatoon its so addicting O.O and I am a level 20 on it, with my rank being an A- at the moment. Hopefully it doesn't drop again, but then that's what makes it fun right? I play that game in a competitive manner, especially when it's with friends. Splatting em is fun. xD I love playing video games like racing, fighting, or adventure ones. If I'm not on Splatoon then its Don't Starve.
What else...just never be afraid to talk to me. ( #●´艸`)

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Heya!
Welcome aboard, Squiddo!

That's interesting, I love to draw also (And of course gaming). But Sculpting and making clay charms sounds really interesting!
If you have any pictures to show somewhere, like a deviant art, I'd love to see!

I hope you like it around here~

chubbylittlefox

Inkling
NNID
Mariolover127
Hiya! Thanks for the welcome! ^^ Oh my word you do too, that's way too awesome! :D Do you have any pictures of your drawings? :0 I do have some pictures on my instagram. I wanna make splatoon ones soon when it cools down. Am I allowed to leave a link for that here? :0

Last edited:

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I'm new here also, so I'm unsure if posting a link is allowed, Ireallyshouldreadtherules..
But if not, I'm sure there's always PMing!

chubbylittlefox

Inkling
NNID
Mariolover127
I should read them fully also. Kinda got confused on some parts cause I read it too fast. Ooo thanks! I just sent one, or what I hope is one xD This is my first time on any type of forum. Oh my word welcome to the forums to you too! ^^

Cyndane

Obscured in Ink!!
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to
!!

If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

The Crispy Calamari is for general discussions.

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff
members

No advertisements
Ink on posts
Change user title
Premium only Forum

Increased Avatar height
Increased signature height
Name changes

chubbylittlefox

Inkling
NNID
Mariolover127
Welcome to the boards, I also just recently joined this place as well, I hope we can play in the future sometime!
Thanks for the welcome ^^ As wel as welcome to the boards to you too!!! \(OwO\) I hope we can play in the future too, feel free to add me! ~

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Welcome to Squidboards :P Hope you have fun on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom