• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hiya guys

Flock

Inkling
What's up, my tag is Flock and I'm a competitive Melee turncoat. Hoping to get involved in the Splatoon community as the game is quickly rising to be the most fun game on the market in my eyes and I see great potential in the future. Hope to play you guys soon! :D

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, Flock! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

You mentioned how you're a competitive Melee player. I hope you've been enjoying Splatoon just as much, because we need all the help we can get around here!

Around here, we're all trying to advance the competitive Splatoon community in every way we can. Not sure if you've been around here or not, but the first official tournament, Ink or Sink: Testfire (link in my signature), is going to be happening soon! While the current bracket is full, it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

(btw, I'm assuming that you're completely new here. You may have already seen Ink or Sink, and heck, for all I know, you're already registered. I don't know, I just thought I'd let you know in case you are unaware. :) )

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

What KTKres said was exactly correct. The people on here and doing great things to advance the splatoon competitive scene. They have petitioned Nintendo for Spectator and LAN support. They have been coming up with advance techniques since the testfires. I hope we can give this game the praise it needs.

Anyways I hope you enjoy yours stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for assistance. See ya around!

Flock

Inkling
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm definitely looking to progress the Splatoon metagame as much as I can. This feels like a ripe oppurtunity and game, looking forward to hanging around here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom