Hiya! I'm Treytchi, and I'm looking for a lovely Squiddy Squaddy!

Treytchi

Inkling
NNID
Treytchi
I'm Treytchi, and I'm looking for a squad to play with in Splatoon!

I mainly use the Roller class, and I can use all the current available rollers. My personal favorite would be the Octobrush and the Gold Dynamo Roller. I'm also fond of using Sloshers and the N'ZAP variations.

I love playing a support-role in teams, setting up Beakons, Inking areas people wouldn't often go to, and I love picking on careless chargers at times. (hee hee)

I want to mainly focus on the competitive scene, and I'd love to meet new people while doing so!

My current rank is A, and hopefully that can set some standards. I'm fine with joining any-leveled squad. After all, we're all here to learn and have fun! :)

I'm from the Philippines, so our time zone's kinda messy if you'd compare it to other countries. >_<

I'm often available on weekends at 11am - 2pm EST, and on weekdays at 8am EST.

I also have a Skype account, but that info is confidential unless we've got some closeness going on. <3

Thanks for reading my little post and I'll be under your care! :)

Last edited:

Gonzo

Inkling
Hello there treytchi, I'm E-von and I'm also looking to join a "squiddy squaddy" :P I use the krak-on splat roller and I can use E-liter 3k scope. I'm stuck in B- at the moment and I would love to have a squad help me out. I live in BC Canada (15 hours behind you I think) so my Friday night is your (late) Saturday morning.(I think) My Nintendo network ID is Epicman. Oh and I'm 14 years old.

Thanks for reading ;)

Treytchi

Inkling
NNID
Treytchi
Hi E-Von! It's nice to meet you! I'd love to team up with you for some squad battles! Do you have skype? We can chat over there. :D
(This girl's itching for some squidding around) :P

Gonzo

Inkling
Hello again. I recently joined a group with some other friendly squid kid hybrids called Breaking outa Bs (although there are a lot of a ranked squids in it) , and was wondering if you wanted to join. Here is the link. http://squidboards.com/groups/posts/2271/show Also yes I have a Skype account, it's "sirevanlordofall" (E-Von was taken :P)

Treytchi

Inkling
NNID
Treytchi
sure! sounds totally fun! :)
I'm gonna send you a friend request soon, so don't forget to add me up! :D

Gonzo

Inkling
My Friend request system is messed up so I can't receive friend requests -_- mind telling me your NNID so I can send you one Instead?

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
I'm Treytchi, and I'm looking for a squad to play with in Splatoon!

I mainly use the Roller class, and I can use all the current available rollers. My personal favorite would be the Octobrush and the Gold Dynamo Roller. I'm also fond of using Sloshers and the N'ZAP variations.

I love playing a support-role in teams, setting up Beakons, Inking areas people wouldn't often go to, and I love picking on careless chargers at times. (hee hee)

I want to mainly focus on the competitive scene, and I'd love to meet new people while doing so!

My current rank is A, and hopefully that can set some standards. I'm fine with joining any-leveled squad. After all, we're all here to learn and have fun! :)

I'm from the Philippines, so our time zone's kinda messy if you'd compare it to other countries. >_<

I'm often available on weekends at 11am - 2pm EST, and on weekdays at 8am EST.

I also have a Skype account, but that info is confidential unless we've got some closeness going on. <3

Thanks for reading my little post and I'll be under your care! :)
If your still looking for a squad, please check out our clan page below! :)

http://squidboards.com/threads/octraian-elite-squad-application.6373/

GriffinBound

Inkling
Heya, I'm Griffin. Are you guys still looking to play? Recently started playing a lot again lately, I'm level 29 and currently stuck between B and B+, trying to break out. I'm mainly using the .52 Gal Deco right now and loving it. Looking through these threads to try and find people around my age group. I have a friend who I join up with often but it'd be great to have more, which is why I thought I'd check this site out! I'm in Ontario, and I play on weeknights when I can, but a lot more on weekends. Sometimes I'll make some pretty dumb mistakes, but I'm doing my best to get better.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom