• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hiya!

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
Hello all!
I tend to go by Chro/Crow! I've been playing splatoon for about two months now and man it's really really fun.
I think I'd like to dive a bit deeper into the community and maybe even slip into some competitive play!
I'm level 46 and tend to bounce around in the A's.
I'd love to make some friends on here that I could play and improve with!

Last edited:

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
Welcome to squid boards :D I've been playing for two months too, I thought I came in at a bad time since the updates stopped just after I started playing but they're starting again now which is great!

CrispyCroissants

Full Squid
NNID
CrispyCroissant
Hiya! Ive been playing for about 2-3 months as well ;w; Im like...Level 29 i believe and Im in B rank haha. :p

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
Welcome to squid boards :D I've been playing for two months too, I thought I came in at a bad time since the updates stopped just after I started playing but they're starting again now which is great!
Yeah! I just heard about the updates last night!! It's so exciting, I'm so happy more stuff is coming *v*

Hiya! Ive been playing for about 2-3 months as well ;w; Im like...Level 29 i believe and Im in B rank haha. :p
Heya!! So we're in the same boat! We should play together sometime!

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
Absolutely! I'm going to be playing for a while tonight if you see this and want to team up! Feelin like it's gonna go pretty well too! (Knock on wood)

CrispyCroissants

Full Squid
NNID
CrispyCroissant
Absolutely! I'm going to be playing for a while tonight if you see this and want to team up! Feelin like it's gonna go pretty well too! (Knock on wood)
sounds good! I might be able to play a bit tongiht ^u^ Do you by chance have skype too? :0

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
sounds good! I might be able to play a bit tongiht ^u^ Do you by chance have skype too? :0
I do in fact! I use it all the time! It's aqua-sama (I made this like six years ago mind you) and my current name is crow! Feel free to add me

Maz

Inkster Jr.
I'd be keen to play sometime so feel free to add me :) I tend to jump between A+/S. PM me if you want to add my skype or discord.

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
I'd be keen to play sometime so feel free to add me :) I tend to jump between A+/S. PM me if you want to add my skype or discord.
Cool beans! Nice to meetcha, I'll send a request tomorrow ovo

Reactions: Maz

Omegadraxons

Inkling
NNID
Omardragon
Heya I'm new to splatoon and I would like to play with you so I could learn a thing or two

Here's some info so you can send me a friend request

Nickname;draxons
NNID;Omardragon

Thank you for reading!!

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
I also been playing splatoon and I'm at S+ 34 if y'all would like to play I would be happy my skype is Iso_King1516

Lindsey Rapisarda

Inkster Jr.
NNID
invadermarkb
I've also been playing Splatoon since last Christmas and I'm rank B, I would like some help with ranked, feel free to PM me.

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
hiya im lvl 24 rank A+/my other is lvl 50 rank S i like to help people get better
Hiya! I would love some help improving! I know sometimes I still make stupid mistakes and I could use some help pointing them out occationally

Heya I'm new to splatoon and I would like to play with you so I could learn a thing or two

Here's some info so you can send me a friend request

Nickname;draxons
NNID;Omardragon

Thank you for reading!!
We can learn together! I'll send you a friend request when I log in today!
I also been playing splatoon and I'm at S+ 34 if y'all would like to play I would be happy my skype is Iso_King1516
Sweet! I'm always looking for new splat buddies! I'll send a request on skype!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom