Hoi, i'm Kaizen! (≧∇≦)/

Kaizen_Kun

Inkling
NNID
Kaizen_Kun
Hoi, i'm Kaizen! (≧∇≦)/ You can call me either Zeker or Kai if you like~. I thought about this introduction a lot I've been on forums -- or what not. I have never introduce myself because -- I've been afraid that I would introduce myself the wrong way, now that I've been getting kind of better I wanted to introduce myself. o(*>ω<*)o

Starters, I've been in this fandom in a very long time but never got around in the Community. I've played the Global Test Fire with a friend of mine -- While he was down from New York. Man it was fun!, if any of you
Squidies remember that shenanigans! O(≧▽≦)O I was sad though at one point because I didn't pick up a copy, When it first because I had to deal with a lot of things like Work, School, Life, ect... (∩︵∩) Than three weeks later, I got my own copy of it! ヾ(。・ω・)シ I was well excited to play it! ҉*\( ‘ω’ )/*҉ That is my back story of the GAME!

Before I forget more important info about myself -- I'm also an Editor, Gamer, hopefully a Musician soon, Tech-Person! Why, am I an Editor well when I was little, I use to make these Videos so called AMV'S (Anime Music Video)...Gamer, wellll...*shrugs* because -- GAMING IS AWESOME!!
ヾ(o✪‿✪o)シ Musician because I want to start doing Covers, Remixes, Vocaloid stuff as well. Tech-Person, well it's because I like to build computers by hand it's like legos to me but with awesomer parts!

Now for the juicy info!

(MAIN - NNID) :
Kaizen_Kun / SKYPE : Zeker.Larson / DISCORD: Zeker.Larson ( #1284 ) / KIK: Zeker.A.Larson /

(OTHER - NNID) :
DerpWolf.

Explanation On NNIDS:
Why, I have two is because the other Nintendo Network ID Account is lost forever...on my 3DS, however -- it isn't lost on my WiiU console. My friends & I play a lot on DerpWolf though so, it's pretty much a gust account however again -- My friends & I mess around with the Gear/Turf War while only one friend & I mess with rank. My Main Nintendo Network ID witch is again Kaizen_Kun no one goes on there but me!

Level:

• A - 50%

Weapons:
  • Aerospary -
  • RG
  • MG
  • PG
  • N-ZAP -
  • '83
  • '85
  • '89

Team:

• INK Lines - (Leader)

Stages:
  • Likes -
  • Arowana_Mall
  • Blackbelly_Skatepark
  • Walleye_Warehouse
  • Urchin_Underpass
  • Saltspray_Rig
  • Kelp_Dome
  • Bluefin_Depot
  • Moray_Towers
  • Camp_Triggerfish
  • Flounder_Heights
  • Hammerhead_Bridge
  • Mahi-Mahi_Resort
  • Ancho-V_Games
  • Dislikes -
  • Piranha_Pit
  • Port_Mackerel
  • Museum D'Alfonsino
Rank Battles Modes:
  • Likes -
  • Splat_Zones
  • Tower_Control
  • Dislikes -
  • Rainmaker

Kaizen_Kun

Inkling
NNID
Kaizen_Kun
Ooh a fellow N-Zap enthusiast! Welcome aboard!
THANK YOU! I'm here to be with the fellow Community, with this amazing game! If it's okay with you as well, do you mind if I have your Nintendo Network ID? So, we could play with each other? I'm up for battles/hang outs. I forgot to mention that I also have a capture card inside my desktop. So, if you like me to record battles -- such we can! ^^

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
THANK YOU! I'm here to be with the fellow Community, with this amazing game! If it's okay with you as well, do you mind if I have your Nintendo Network ID? So, we could play with each other? I'm up for battles/hang outs. I forgot to mention that I also have a capture card inside my desktop. So, if you like me to record battles -- such we can! ^^
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was out all day. But yeah feel free to add me, my NNID is PKThunda! Just tell me it's you so I don't delete it by mistake.

Also if you want I'm part of a group of people on here who enjoy doing private battles and just hanging out, let me know if you're interested!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Welcome to the Squidboards! You seem like a really cheerful squid! :p

I remember AMVs! I use to watch those all the time when I was younger! Makes me feel so old now!

Kaizen_Kun

Inkling
NNID
Kaizen_Kun
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was out all day. But yeah feel free to add me, my NNID is PKThunda! Just tell me it's you so I don't delete it by mistake.

Also if you want I'm part of a group of people on here who enjoy doing private battles and just hanging out, let me know if you're interested!
It's okay, I was on a Discord chat with people yesterday. I was tired thou so I took a long nap -- turned out to be sleep. I just recently woke up oops. I see that Earthbound ID! Nice~. Alright Will do, I'm going to add you on both. If you read my introduction.

Kaizen_Kun

Inkling
NNID
Kaizen_Kun
Welcome to the Squidboards! You seem like a really cheerful squid! :p

I remember AMVs! I use to watch those all the time when I was younger! Makes me feel so old now!
THANK YOU!!! o(*>ω<*)o I try to be a cheerful squid. :P I use to make AMVs, in the late 90's early 200's! xD I'm going to try & show people how to make them now if I get the chance to. ^^

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom