Hola, calamares!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Heh, you two going all Spanish on me. :p I can understand it... but I can't speak it. Grew up in the United States in a very english-speaking community. Never needed Spanish so I never learned to speak it fluently.
Haha That's sorta cool you understand it but you can't express in it. funnily odd haha. So nothing no really way you can express or talk it? Must feel weird right?

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Well, I can form sentences, but it's a really strange thing. If I hear people speaking it around me, I can understand most of it, but I can't construct the words needed to speak responses back in spanish, so, I just say them in english because that's the language I'm fluent in speech. Soy una gringa...

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Well, I can form sentences, but it's a really strange thing. If I hear people speaking it around me, I can understand most of it, but I can't construct the words needed to speak responses back in spanish, so, I just say them in english because that's the language I'm fluent in speech. Soy una gringa...
XD that is funny oh my gosh.

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
It's funny because I just recently started playing as Rosalina in For Glory. Guess I should get Rosetta Stone too. Maybe I should start calling it Rosetta's Stone...

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
What?! Mis padres son de Peru. Pero nacio aqui.
Puedo hablar un poco espanol. Pero tengo que pensar unas veces por que no se muchas palabras. Soy un gringo :( toda la gente eschuchen mi accento americano y immediatemente hablan ingles para mi lolol.
But yah keeping full length conversations is tough

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
What?! Mis padres son de Peru. Pero nacio aqui.
Puedo hablar un poco espanol. Pero tengo que pensar unas veces por que no se muchas palabras. Soy un gringo :( toda la gente eschuchen mi accento americano y immediatemente hablan ingles para mi lolol.
But yah keeping full length conversations is tough
Lol I can only imagine, but you did a good job there! I have a cousin that has that accent too, she was born here, but she speaks Spanish at home, at least try lol
You are Peruvian by blood! Have you visited yet? I came here 6 years ago, so I'm becoming a gringo myself lol xD

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Lol I can only imagine, but you did a good job there! I have a cousin that has that accent too, she was born here, but she speaks Spanish at home, at least try lol
You are Peruvian by blood! Have you visited yet? I came here 6 years ago, so I'm becoming a gringo myself lol xD
Yep, but I only remember 2 of the visits. Its a lot of fun, and everything is so different. I love my cousins and family over there, but its been awhile. Like its been about 6 years also.
Nah dude I literally tell them sometimes "Necesitas perdonarme, soy un gringo" xD and they just laugh and we try to carry on our conversation. That's good that you guys speak at the house, we go through periods where we try but we always end up reverting back to english.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Wow Los dos son gringos ahora? Ya me salve con estos latinitos haha. Pues parece que somos secretos eh? Ni pensar que 4 de nosotros aqui hablamos español incluyendo a StarHunter. Ya se pueden imaginar con estos replies el corrector de lenguaje me lleno toda la pantalla de lineas rojas lol. Pues esta en ingles y todo lo que he escrito lo marca mal haha.

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
@EnderGamma LOL thanks... I think @StarHunter789 fictional father was a time traveller, and her mission is to recreate his experiment xD lol

@Flying_Tortoise Well I don't talk Spanish at home, that's my uncle and aunt that live in NJ lol, I'm strictly English except when I talk to my family and friends on the phone. So yeah, it's hard not to think of stuff to say in English when you talking to Spanish speaking friends lol
And that's cool, I hope you go visit again soon and have fun :)

@StarForce IKR! My computer switches back and forth with languages tho, I dunno how it's so smart xD

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
@EnderGamma LOL thanks... I think @StarHunter789 fictional father was a time traveller, and her mission is to recreate his experiment xD lol

@Flying_Tortoise Well I don't talk Spanish at home, that's my uncle and aunt that live in NJ lol, I'm strictly English except when I talk to my family and friends on the phone. So yeah, it's hard not to think of stuff to say in English when you talking to Spanish speaking friends lol
And that's cool, I hope you go visit again soon and have fun :)

@StarForce IKR! My computer switches back and forth with languages tho, I dunno how it's so smart xD
Yeah, I'm currently try to find the secrets of the universe so that I can unlock gateways through time and space, opening a new age of humanity. Problem is, we are not good enough to explore new times or worlds if we can't even take care of our own world. Don't know if we are ready for space travel, let alone time travel. But that won't stop me from looking up to the stars. Heh, sorry about that, I am a writer in my free time and sometimes I get waxing philosophical or even poetic at times. ♥♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom