• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hola

giga_goojin

Inkling
I was doubting this game for a while, but after checking out the Global Testfire, I'm completely sold. May as well sign up here, eh.
Hello, I guess

Last edited:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hola and welcome to Squidboards. You are one more inkling who has been charmed by the test demo. Splatoon has shown to be a very fun game without any violence in a shooter. This means fun is prioritized which is what a game community wants. It's nice you are here with us. Feel free to look around and post your questions or opinions. Good Luck!

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Hey! Welcome to the Squidboards! Post in the main board, Splat Zone, visit the Shoutbox, and enjoy your stay!

I must say, I love your avatar. She's one of my mains!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome! :)

giga_goojin

Inkling
nice to see lots of Jiggs mains here, he's not my main but he's sure fun!
also thanks to you lot as well

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
nice to see lots of Jiggs mains here, he's not my main but he's sure fun!
also thanks to you lot as well
Someone referring to Jigglypuff as male is such a rarity. I dig that. Anyways, welcome to Squid Boards!

Wiley

Smeargle
NNID
MrWiley
Welcome to the boards,

I caught you in the Shoutbox already but here's a formal hello. And here's to time flying by while we wait for more fun on the 29th!
Enjoy your stay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom