Hold up, I'm lost... are single-player blueprints required for multiplayer equipment?

FEF

Full Squid
NNID
TheFEF
I've been hearing repeatedly for months that single player and multiplayer are entirely separate, but suddenly I'm hearing something about blueprints. What's the deal?

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Basiclly, you need blueprints (which are like 5 of the scrolls you can find in the single player) in order to unlock them for use in multiplayer. This is most likely to give players to try out single player.

Pretty sure people can tell you which levels will have a blueprint in them as well.

Ellocus

Senior Squid
NNID
rebellocus
The Boss levels give you blueprints for weapons, which allows you to buy them from the weapon shop. This is the only link between the two (oh and amiibo costumes too)

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
The Boss levels give you blueprints for weapons, which allows you to buy them from the weapon shop. This is the only link between the two (oh and amiibo costumes too)
Oh, the boss levels gives you the weapon blueprints? Guess I won't have to worry about hunting every scroll down then. Perfect.

FEF

Full Squid
NNID
TheFEF
Oh OK, so until my Amiibos arrive, I just need to worry about beating single-player?

Thank you very much for the responses!

Now, as for the scrolls... what exactly do they do, then?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Yes. Get them to unlock stuff in Multiplayer I believe. :)

Oh OK, so until my Amiibos arrive, I just need to worry about beating single-player?

Thank you very much for the responses!

Now, as for the scrolls... what exactly do they do, then?
Just story.

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo
The one guy with a review copy said "You get blueprints after killing each boss that you can bring to Sheldon in exchange for Custom versions of the standard weapons that have different loadouts. For example Splattershot Jr. has Bubbler and Splat Bombs while the Splatershit Jr. Custom has an Echolocator and a Disruptor". So even if you ignore the single player you won't really miss out on the weapon, just the loadout.

FEF

Full Squid
NNID
TheFEF
Neat, thanks! Sounds like something I won't mess with quite yet, then. I'll speedrun the single-player first then before moving onto online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom