• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Honestly just desperate to join a solid clan

Ango

Inkling
NNID
HappyMarmalade
Switch Friend Code
SW-7635-3807-9294
I joined this solely to find a group to join. Hopefully after something that's a mix of casual and competitive. Old clan I was in was riddled with drama and it got tiring keeping up with it, so it'd be nice if everyone else is pretty relaxed and mature.
I'm 23, F, from the UK, a friendly person. Please consider me.

sz: S+
tc: S
rm: A+
cb: B+

I use the jets a lot, 52 deco, clash blaster, I can snipe if needs be but I'm a little rusty atm (used to be charger 'main' on splat1)

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Hello I am the leader of Ink's Awakening! A strictly casual squad! We're not huge nor have any drama we're all chill here. We accept anyone as long as they are over sixteen years of age! We do a lot of Salmon Run, or League battles! If this seems interesting or okay with you, I can send you a discord invite !

Jadie

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0561-7012-2351
We are SquidRisus, a just starting discord server for casual players. We are looking for active players of all levels or ranks. We're from NA and EU so we're a multi regional group. We're nice friendly people who want to have fun playing the game with others. So, if you like to be a part of a new growing group, please join!

https://discord.gg/yKHxfZV

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom