Hopes for next nautilus kit?

juwules

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0374-0136-5625
I’m curious what other naut enthusiasts hopes would be…. or maybe even what you DONT want to see/what’s your naut nightmare kit?

I personally would like to see suction bomb + inkjet …. Having a lethal would be amazing, and an aggressive special would be so much fun- rain is a great tool but it’s very hands off and sometimes just doesn’t have great impact and….. inkjet fun :3

Ashenburns

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3597-6125-1998
I'm so glad to see this kind of post
I'm personally thinking that we're gonna get some kind of inkjet kit , I'm thinking burst bomb inkjet or suction bomb inkjet . I'm not 100% on what I want but I know I want inkjet

Julian³

Inkster Jr.
I think crab tank could be another interesting option, we are lacking in crab options and having naut use it would be pretty interesting.

Ashenburns

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3597-6125-1998
Oh yeah !! That's a good point ngl
Crab would be interesting on Naut mainly because of how mobile it is ! Though I was thinking a more agro special (I personally see crab as supportive) would be better since we already have a support kit

Ashenburns

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3597-6125-1998
nah cause they dont really repeat s2 kits. that's a direct repeat of 79's old kit. if they give it inkjet back expect a change in sub. if it gets suction, expect something like stamp or a similar aggressive special.
To be fair naut was only introduced in s2 since charge hold was only a thing in s2

Oney

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Oney
Switch Friend Code
SW-8066-2302-3824
I posted this in my Own Thread, But i have 4 Potential Kits in Mind

Suction/Booyah 200p (My Dream Kit)
Mine/Missiles 210p (Could Be a Sleeper Kit + i want to continue the theme of Utilty Sub and Missiles)
Sprinkler/Jet 200p (If its Getting Inkjet again, I dont think its gonna get a proper Bomb)
Autobomb/Wavebreaker 190p (This is just something i randomly came up with, could be a fun kit)

I also think There are several Other Specials that can work (Zooka, Wail, Chumps, Crab) and ones that wont work (I think you know which 2 wont work) *COUGH* Shark and Spiderman *COUGH*

Last edited:

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
?
They don't have any other game to copy a kit from ? It's either we get an entirely new kit or we get a kit from s2
In splatoon 3, we have seen a ton of kits where either the sub or special was from a previous kit (52, ttek, liter, enperries, etc.) but generally not both. (the only example I can think of is 96 deco from splatoon 1, and that technically has a different special)

Even knowing that either suction or inkjet is likely to come back makes me excited though. I only hope whatever other sub/special they choose works well with it

madame

Inkling
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4838-4589-7278
i really really think it's going to get suction bomb again, and probably a different special than inkjet. that might be wishful thinking though since i'm Bad At Inkjet

Stickbug

Inkling
I’m curious what other naut enthusiasts hopes would be…. or maybe even what you DONT want to see/what’s your naut nightmare kit?

I personally would like to see suction bomb + inkjet …. Having a lethal would be amazing, and an aggressive special would be so much fun- rain is a great tool but it’s very hands off and sometimes just doesn’t have great impact and….. inkjet fun :3
I think its probably going to be inkjet but I feel we wont get a full replica kit so maybe splat bomb as a sub?

Ashenburns

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3597-6125-1998
In splatoon 3, we have seen a ton of kits where either the sub or special was from a previous kit (52, ttek, liter, enperries, etc.) but generally not both. (the only example I can think of is 96 deco from splatoon 1, and that technically has a different special)

Even knowing that either suction or inkjet is likely to come back makes me excited though. I only hope whatever other sub/special they choose works well with it
Yeah you've got a point there , it'll never be fully copied but in some way shape or form it is still kinda copied , yeah ? So I'm not fully wrong either

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
?
They don't have any other game to copy a kit from ? It's either we get an entirely new kit or we get a kit from s2
or half of the 79's kit with a different sub or special. if they were willing to do repeat kits we probably woulda got curling inkjet enperries back. we shoulda :(

madame

Inkling
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4838-4589-7278
Suction + Inkjet would be awesome to get
Crab would be another insane special option for Naut, I honestly think its between those 2 for the second kit
crab would be delightful actually. i'm on board for this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom