Hopes for the next season ?

DChachouke

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
she/her and they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-6147-2273-1817
Now, as you all likely know, next season is fast approaching, and the trailer even closer as it will likely release in 5 days, give or take a day or two.

Originally, I was about to only ask about what you'd want to see for foil flingza, mostly cause it will likely (and hopefully) release next season, and according to a tumblr poll, it was the most awaited secondary kit for this season, BUT I figured that most people were not as interested in flingza speculation as I was, and that there likely were far more expectations, not only beyond flingza, but also beyond weapon kits.
Maybe you'd like to see a previous band return, maybe you have ideas and hopes for new or returning stages, or maybe you're hoping for more fashion diversity...

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I want every weapon that hasn't received a new kit since launch to get a new kit. I love the .52 but mein gott has it been neglected.

guster-animations

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/them
it’s pretty clear that we were always meant to get second kits stretched over the two years of seasons. 8ish kits for both of the remaining ones. so this isn’t really a wish for the next season but i REALLY hope we get sheldon’s picks, specifically for some of the weapons that got bad second kits
not hoping for any specific weapons though i do play dread which has a really bad kit and it would be funny if they gave it one before like bamboo

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
googa deco........... (and 52 deco i'd like that a lot too)

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
custom hydra (i want to play hydra again ;_; ) and alt dread wringer (im eyeing it and thinking of picking it up but i wish it had a better kit </3)

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Salmon Run content, the mode just hasn't gotten enough love. What I really want most are 2-3 new miniboss types, and maybe a new night wave or two.

☆Brody☆

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4277-5054-4618
Very likely we'll get a new Dualie and a new Brella so I'm pretty exited for those.
New squiffer kit would be cool too (Or any new charger kit really, we haven't had a lot of those)

Jazellie

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-4798-9690-3003
i would really love to see a new bamboo kit, and also a new fizzy bomb kit since it's my favorite sub weapon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom