• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hoping for new Inkling boy hairstyles

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
So I really didn't go into details I didn't even tried making the face or hands look good I just wanted something to show what I mean

The hair on the forehead is like those thick ones that the other side of them is white
I really hope we get this I don't like the normal squid boy and this looks pretty natural to me, I could see it in the game
What do you think?
Please don't talk about how bad the drawing is I didn't put any effort into it I didn't even use an eraser... I can draw pretty fine if I try

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I do want more boy hairstyles, the boy looks like a "nice guy" you'd maybe find on Reddit?

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
He's meant to look like a cool, fashionable Japanese guy:

I don't think there will be multiple hair styles. All the customisation is in the clothes.

Crusty Ramboseus

Senior Squid
NNID
Ramboseus
First off folks, tentacle styles ;) Second off, I have a feeling Zoot is correct.

FatReuniclus

Full Squid
NNID
Sillykola
He's meant to look like a cool, fashionable Japanese guy:

I don't think there will be multiple hair styles. All the customisation is in the clothes.
Wow, cool and fashionable didn't even come close to my mind when I saw that...

Anyway, just pop on a hat. That's how to fix all of your hair problems in real life too.

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
I know I know I honestly don't think there will be more hairstyles
But I still hope so and want it
I would really like to have hair pop out of my hat on my forehead, this post is not a prediction 0 it's just saying here's what I'm hoping for

Yaezakura

Pro Squid
The big problem with multiple hairstyles is how they'd interact with all the headgear items. Either certain headgear would have to reset your hair anyway, or you'd end up running into a lot of clipping issues.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
And don't forget that all inkling hairstyles must have exactly two tentacles in order for them to have ten appendages in total, like real squid:

I thought the top-knot was a pretty clever way of approaching that.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I highly doubt they will get a new hairstyle. It's sorta a part of their body. But, I also would like too see some new styles as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom