• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hoping to find a squad to have fun with.

Devicho

Inkling
NNID
Devicho
Hey, I'm Devicho, and I'd really like to find a Squad to play with so that I can have some better luck with ranked.

I'm in New York, time zone is UTC-4, and I generally play in the evenings and at night, around 7pm and later my time. There are no set days I'm available due to varying obligations such as an inconsistent work schedule, and sharing the console with my SO, but I try to play at least a couple days a week.

Overall I try to be a fairly flexible player and play a variety of weapons, by some of my favorites are the Krak-On Splat Roller, Inkbrush, Octobrush, Splattershot Jr., Slosher, and Kelp Splatterscope (which one I use depends on how I'm feeling and what mode I'm in). Skill-wise, I've been hovering around C+ and B- (currently the latter) and am Level 24 overall, so feel free to make your own assumptions. I'd like to consider myself competent but not fantastic and generally play more for fun than to be the best.

As far as contact info goes, my NNID is Devicho, and I can be reached on Skype as well, though prefer to give out my Skype info upon request. I'm a little on the shy side, so it may take me a while before I open up to voice chatting myself, but text chat is no problem from the get-go. My primary language is English, but I know a bit of Japanese, in the event there are any Japanese-speakers looking for a squad as well!

Before I get too long-winded, I'll end this by saying that I'm welcome to any invitations if anyone would like me on their team!

Spit Inc.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NytzN2Dreams
You can add me as well since I'm putting my (Failing) clan ideas on hold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom