• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

How big is your gaming backlog?

MustDash

Inkling
NNID
NeDavid
3DS:
Tales of the Abyss (Started not finished),
Dragon Quest 9 (Started not finished),
Bravely Default (Not Started/Open),
Samurai Warriors Chronicles (Started not finished)

Wii U:
Wonderful 101 (Started not finished)

Wii Virtual Console:
Metroid Prime Trilogy (At MP 1 atm)

GC:
Tales of Symphonia (Not Started)

PSP:
Valkyria Chronicles 2 (At final mission??? Just trying to get all my units get everything, Not finished/Put in backlog)

Last edited:

Xitara

Inkling
NNID
Xitara
Bigger than I can list here. Got about 76 or so games on my last count. I think the number is manageable, but it doesn't help that a lot of my backlog has a bunch of JRPGs that can go from 50-100 hours. Maybe someday I'll finish it.

NNID
Smashbro
Well, there would be an insane amount of games to list if I listed every game I never beat (most of which I have no plans to, in other words a graveyard), though when it comes to what I'm focusing on, I'm aiming to finish quite a few before December.

Includes:
Shantae & The Pirate's Curse (I put so much down on 1/2 Genie Hero yet haven't even beaten this :()
Disgaea D2 (Almost finished it around launch after grinding to lvl 100 but then #PS3broken)
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (want to do everything in the game this time)
Zelda Majora's Mask (I stop at every Zelda game no matter how much I enjoy it)

I'm also planning to replay Persona 3,4 and Q soon, so its basically on the backlog as well. There are also some games I haven't even started yet but plan to beat, being Misadventures of Trone Bonne, Valkyria Chronicles and Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (quit staring at my name).

Crucifigo

Pro Squid
NNID
Crucifigo
everything since i discovered the magical world of morrowind

• mass effect series
  • dragon age 2+
  • the ball
  • deadlight
  • dead space 3
  • la noire
  • killing floor 2
  • penumbra
  • all of serious sam
  • + that huge stack of physical game copies under the computer

Ink Dragon

Inkling
NNID
Zexion_Roxas
Gamecube: Eternal Darkness
Wii: The Last Story, Pandora's Tower
Wii U: Bayonetta 2
3DS: Shin Megami Tensei IV, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
PS2: Jak 3
PS3: Tales of Xillia 2, Red Dead Redemption, Hyperdimension Neptunia Trilogy
PS4: Wolfenstein The New Order
DS: The World Ends with You
GBA: Fire Emblem Binding Blade
N64: Banjo Tooie
SNES: Shin Megami Tensei 1+2, Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma
NES: Final Fantasy 2, Dragon Quest 1-4, Ducktales 2, Darkwing Duck
Mega Drive: Phantasy Star 4, Shining Force CD, Knuckles Chaotix
PC: Saint's Row 4, Half-Life 2, Every game from the Star Wars Humble Bundle.

Pink

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
Way too many to count off top of my head. Probably around 50 games or so, if not more (so many are from Steam sales/Humble Bundles...)

Orange

Inkling
NNID
Michael64
Mine is pretty big :s
Bravely Default, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Mario 3D World, Captain Toad, Hyrule Warriors, Rayman Legends, Earthbound, Zelda 4 Swords (GCN), Secret of Mana, MOTHER 3, Zelda a Link Between Worlds, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Metroid Prime.

Im uh...pretty backed up.

VZ_Blade

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jefferson1234
I counted about 10 in my head.... Damn you Xenoblade!

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
Mine is HUGE, way too many to list unfortunately. Mostly consists of Wii games I never got around to finishing. (especially Xenoblade, I really need to get on that)

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
Mine is pretty big :s
Bravely Default, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Mario 3D World, Captain Toad, Hyrule Warriors, Rayman Legends, Earthbound, Zelda 4 Swords (GCN), Secret of Mana, MOTHER 3, Zelda a Link Between Worlds, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Metroid Prime.

Im uh...pretty backed up.
You don't deserve to have a Samus avatar without playing Metroid Prime. :P

Those are some fantastic games, hope you can get through some of them soon!

Orange

Inkling
NNID
Michael64
You don't deserve to have a Samus avatar without playing Metroid Prime. :p

Those are some fantastic games, hope you can get through some of them soon!
I'm pretty far into it though haha. Of all the games on my backlog Metroid prime and bravely default are the 2 I'm currently working at. So I think that I'm allowed to have it if I'm playing through it :o

PerfektNerD

The Villain You Need
NNID
Perfekt
Massive:

PC:
  1. Metal Gear Rising: REVENGENCE is on my list. I started playing DMC: Devil May Cry and I'm not really feeling it, but REVENGENCE is a lot better.
  2. SIDE NOTE: Finally finished Dragon Age: Inquisition...took like 5 months. Never gonna play The Witcher 3. No giant 500 hour sandbox games for me anymore. I feel compelled to 100% games so it's like a real issue :/
  3. Sunless sea is definitely on my list too. I really like what little I played of it.
  4. Bloodborne is on this list...I'll get to it when it comes out on PC (plz come out on PC).
  5. Sleeping Dogs, definitely wanna play it. Got the definitive ed on Steam for like 3 bucks.
  6. Borderlands 2....who knows man, I keep losing interest.

PS3/PS2 Classics:
  • SOMEDAY I will finish Persona 3.
  • And I still haven't started Persona 4. Gotta get em done before Persona 5 comes out.
  • There's Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch too, almost forgot about that. Gah.

3DS:
  • Ace Attorney Trilogy is AMAZING, I never had a GBA (physically, *cough*) so I never played them. I got this when it was on sale for 18 and started playing a couple of weeks ago. It's funny, clever, and genuinely nerve-wracking.
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is definitely one I will come to when I am playing absolutely NOTHING else. I have a technical class in October where I will be alone in a hotel for a week, so I get back into it then.
  • Xenoblade Chronicles is another 60+ hour JRPG that I want to play. Unfortunately, it's not Reyn time juuuuust yet.
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening (HARD MODE/CLASSIC) is something I want to get back to eventually. I'm like 6 or 7 missions in and my goal is to lose nobody by the end of the game. It's really hard but rewarding. Beat the game on hard and normal already. I will finish before If comes out.
  • FREAKING SMT4
WII U:
  • The Wonderful 101 is definitely getting played. I LOVE Platinum Games.
  • Pikmin 3 for sure, I loved the first two. Great exercise in nostalgia :)
  • Bayonetta 2: This one is a MAYBE. I bought it, but I dunno if I'll ever get to play it. Don't think I want my kids watching me play this one. XD

wingedarcher7

Inkling
NNID
speedstar623
My backlog is a mess, but I think I'm making some pretty good progress on it lately! Granted, I still have way too much stuff that I need to eventually get to, but hey at least I always have something to play, right? If anyone is curious enough to check it out, you can click on my signature, it's all there.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Super Mario Sunshine
Even though people relate these games to Splatoon a lot this is actually totally a coincidence, JSR went on sale on steam ($1.50!) and i downloaded SMS on my computer, both of these are tough to play with no real controller so im waiting to get a controller adapter to play them

16bitdave

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
16bitdave
Switch Friend Code
SW-4349-8419-7001
Tropical Freeze is a good side scrolling challenge! Love that game.

I still need to finish...

Pikmin 3 .....Wii U
Majoras Mask .....3DS
Muramasa The Demon Blade .....Wii
Mario Galaxy 2 ....Wii
Final Fantasy III ......SNES

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom