How big of an effect do abilities have?

ImNotDeadYet

Inkling
Hello random internet person reading this,

I'm currently level 19 and B rank; I've been doing fairly well in ranked battles up until B. I mostly play charger and have been using the same set up since level 12 without any reason to change, but I keep noticing most of the people who get a lot of kills on me have all 3* gear and well picked abilities. I'm curious whether I'm dying to these people simply because they've played the game more than I have and are better or is there gear giving them a potent advantage.

As far as the specifics of my standard build the head has super-jump for its main ability, then ink saver main and grenade distance up. My shirt has ink recovery as it's main and I can't remember the other two. My shoes I swap often but always try to have movespeed up.

ImNotDeadYet

Inkling
Is there a thread on charger's that has recommended skills? Sorry if this seems a overly basic question but I'm new to squidboards and am still learning to navigate it.

LuxLuxora

Full Squid
NNID
LuxLuxora
Is there a thread on charger's that has recommended skills? Sorry if this seems a overly basic question but I'm new to squidboards and am still learning to navigate it.
I searched the Guides for anything on Chargers. Only one guide, and it is very vague and general. I'm tagging your post so that I can come back when I've made a guide to answer your questions. I am an avid charger/sniper and feel I could flesh out some honest answers when I have time and focus to.

As a crutch to my seemingly empty response, I propose the option of stopping by my stream and watching my live gameplay or recordings of previous broadcasts. I average 900-1200p with positive KDR. I have a weapon preference for each game mode. Anyway, I stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/luxluxora

Tat

Inkling
NNID
Goldbit
For now, use your judgement as best you can. Figure out what you like. You've clearly spent enough time with the Chargers to have a pretty good idea of what kind of abilities would compliment your style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom