How could we collaborate w/ the Japanese community in the future?

Water Inkling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jojobinki
With big tourneys like InkStorm coming thru and brining the communities together I'm pretty hyped for the future. Even if meta doesn't change often it's still filled with awesome players from everywhere using different styles with specific weapons. As shown the Japanese like the Jr a lot while the west disregards it. This still shows that almost all ( I'm looking at u rapid blaster ) the weapons are viable if u use them right and the strata getting everyone together like here, it's just amazing.

FroYo

Inkling
NNID
Musicianguy527
This thread is very inspiring, I feel, to players like myself who want to be reat and just have a genuine love for the game. It warms me to see so many people coming together. On to my point, does anyone know of a way to control NicoNico? In order to follow through on somehow creating a US/EU splatoon community?

Vintagestep

Full Squid
NNID
Vintagestep
This thread is very inspiring, I feel, to players like myself who want to be reat and just have a genuine love for the game. It warms me to see so many people coming together. On to my point, does anyone know of a way to control NicoNico? In order to follow through on somehow creating a US/EU splatoon community?
We should start to figure that out indeed, it's not really difficult, now we have an English version of Nicovideo(menu, create community do the thing), but we should know what settings are appropriate, and how to make it works, like a Youtube channel I think we should be able to get attention of other users and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom