• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

how do you do, fellow squids?

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
and octos too, all cephalokids are valid 👑

hello! i'm kyubone, kyu for short, not to be kyonfused with the .q but still kyool as a kyucumber. kyapisce?

i got into splatoon 2 pretty late in its lifespan (iirc it was around march of 2022) and have been playing 3 since release day. i love this game; it's a tremendous vibe and i've met a lot of wonderful people through various discords and tournaments along the way. now i'm here on the boards to meet even more of you and hopefully spread a little light and love in the process! i started off as a vheavy main but have been embroiled in an ongoing weapon crisis ever since bp stopped being meta (please let her be good again). i'm also a low-level comp player in jetlag, so you may run into my team in the lower brackets of ftiu/lsl and such. if you do, you WILL be boiled.

my favorite pokémon are alolan ninetales, totodile, raikou, milotic, hisuian zoroark, and... surprise, cubone. i enjoy writing, singing, cool weather, hot coffee, and using media recommendations as poorly-veiled allusions to different aspects of my personality. oh, and i play fighting games a LOT. if you have strive, bbcf, gbvsr, or rivals, hmu.

it's great to see squidboards popping off, so i hope this energy keeps up! feel free to drop some of your favorite media in the replies (music, movies, shows, and books are my go-to outlets). i'd love to know what speaks to you on a personal level.

have a fantastic day! 🌈💜💗💙👋

punk.png

→Raccoon←

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2294-4760-4812
strive is cool! I've only learned about it recently from some friends and I've really enjoyed the soundtrack and characters but I haven't had the motivation to actually learn the game since fighting games are kinda new to me

Lernyd

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-7123-0234
what's up squid kids it's your gal reeflux_enjoyer45 and today we're back with another squidboard let's play

Lernyd

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-7123-0234
what's up squid kids it's your gal reeflux_enjoyer45 and today we're back with another squidboard let's play
anyway I'm Belle, I only started playing a month into Splatoon 3 and I have yet to have any competitive experience besides a sendouq set that went 0-5. My favourite pokemon is Lurantis (Gastrodon is cool too though, I love my little slug boy), and my favourite weapon is the Reeflux. I know it's not the best competitively, but it's just so much fun. No cover is safe >: )

markup_1000088288.png

Last edited:

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
hi person who i’ve never met before i’m guster
i like kamen rider (weirdly good japanese power rangers), homestuck, japanese, and i play piano and saxophone
holy cow is that guster animations who likes kamen rider and can play multiple instruments???

tokusatsu is cool af and deserves more love. i think the closest thing to it that's dear to my heart is mega man character designs since they're visually similar; check out the battle network series's insane roster in particular to see what i mean!

clearly one of us put more effort into our introduction
just like everything else on this earth. btw you're getting your strive runback this weekend when i have more free time

Hiiiii kyu :3
mrow mrrp :3 hello tako, hope you've been good

👉👈 ......... hi
hibrow!! how about a pluto watch party on uhhhhh sunday

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
now for the folks i have not met previously 🌈

strive is cool! I've only learned about it recently from some friends and I've really enjoyed the soundtrack and characters but I haven't had the motivation to actually learn the game since fighting games are kinda new to me
howdy! glad you're enjoying the vibes; strive is a game like no other if you ignore the fact that blazblue exists. i'm also pretty new to fighting games - i've only been seriously playing 2d fighters, starting with strive, since 9/23 - so i'd love to help out if you find the motivation to play again! happy to practice together, share what knowledge i do have, and answer any and all questions you may have. the invitation is open with no obligation 🤠

anyway I'm Belle, I only started playing a month into Splatoon 3 and I have yet to have any competitive experience besides a sendouq set that went 0-5. My favourite pokemon is Lurantis (Gastrodon is cool too though, I love my little slug boy), and my favourite weapon is the Reeflux. I know it's not the best competitively, but it's just so much fun. No cover is safe >: )
heya! based pokémon picks - i really love lurantis and having contrary is super cool for a silly lil grass mantis. gastrodon was one of my most-used 'mon during my competitive days for not only being an insanely good supportive wall but also being an adorable gooey fella. very good slug. :)

→Raccoon←

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2294-4760-4812
howdy! glad you're enjoying the vibes; strive is a game like no other if you ignore the fact that blazblue exists. i'm also pretty new to fighting games - i've only been seriously playing 2d fighters, starting with strive, since 9/23 - so i'd love to help out if you find the motivation to play again! happy to practice together, share what knowledge i do have, and answer any and all questions you may have. the invitation is open with no obligation 🤠
cool, I'll let you know if I get back into it eventually! which is likely, it's just pretty low on the backlog right now 🦐👍

RnSp

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6240-3299-3133
and octos too, all cephalokids are valid 👑

hello! i'm kyubone, kyu for short, not to be kyonfused with the .q but still kyool as a kyucumber. kyapisce?

i got into splatoon 2 pretty late in its lifespan (iirc it was around march of 2022) and have been playing 3 since release day. i love this game; it's a tremendous vibe and i've met a lot of wonderful people through various discords and tournaments along the way. now i'm here on the boards to meet even more of you and hopefully spread a little light and love in the process! i started off as a vheavy main but have been embroiled in an ongoing weapon crisis ever since bp stopped being meta (please let her be good again). i'm also a low-level comp player in jetlag, so you may run into my team in the lower brackets of ftiu/lsl and such. if you do, you WILL be boiled.

my favorite pokémon are alolan ninetales, totodile, raikou, milotic, hisuian zoroark, and... surprise, cubone. i enjoy writing, singing, cool weather, hot coffee, and using media recommendations as poorly-veiled allusions to different aspects of my personality. oh, and i play fighting games a LOT. if you have strive, bbcf, gbvsr, or rivals, hmu.

it's great to see squidboards popping off, so i hope this energy keeps up! feel free to drop some of your favorite media in the replies (music, movies, shows, and books are my go-to outlets). i'd love to know what speaks to you on a personal level.

have a fantastic day! 🌈💜💗💙👋

View attachment 8811
You kyould say your quite the comedian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom