How do you sniper in skatepark?

ChivalRuse

Inkster Jr.
It's pretty easy to snipe from the flanks where there is a slight high ground advantage and good cover.

kinetik07

Senior Squid
You have to look for high grounds with the unclimbable barrier. The tower is not one of them, and you should only snipe there when your team has taken the turf around it, or you can try to claim it yourself by shooting short bursts in a circular motion. Never aim down when claiming turf, because the ink only travels the farthest when aiming forward. Since you can't see what's below you when doing this, look at the map to see if any enemies appear where you're inking and hide in the wall of the tower if you see anyone approach(or just bail).

Don't give away where you're aiming. Start by charging your shot above, below, or behind your opponent and gradually bring it closer to them so they don't see your laser. If you're on high ground, back up from the ledge so the lip hides your laser and just jump before you shoot(charge your shots behind walls too if you can)

In BBS, there is a pair of walls with the unclimable barrier. There's not much room to move around, but it's safer than the tower.

Turnip

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Snowdrop12320
Thanks everyone for all the advice! I think I've finally got a good understanding and handle on the map. The smaller walls on each side are fantastic.

NLALEX

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NLALEX
There are a couple of really good vantage points just before the central tower that are literally just very small walls. They don't offer a lot of movement but they're quite good little spots for picking off any intruders.

If you're feeling really ballsy you could always just use the central tower, but be prepared to make a chuffing hasty escape if needs must.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
just remember, paint in rows directly next to each other. it all adds up. Even though I lost last night, I had gotten 946 poits with default charger (again, my team lost

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
If I am able to gain control of the tower then I can usually do good there, from the top I can see most enemies coming from a good distance and take them out before they get too close.
In one of my best matches, I was taking out enemies from the front and sides while my teammates covered more area around the centre or into their side. I ended up with a score of around 1100 and 11 kills with no deaths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom