ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
For me, I wake up at 6:00am everyday, then go outside with my dog, and at 7:00am I go back in the house, eat breakfast, and go off to school at 8:15am, but on weekends, and summer days, it's different, I don't start off playing splatoon, but in general, I do stay on more than I need to.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
I usually wake up around 10am (any earlier and I feel not so good, I'm not a morning person). I make breakfast for my family, and depending if I have cooking to do, I'd get down to that usually in the late morning/afternoon. If not, I usually run any errands such as going shopping or paying bills. Sometimes I visit relatives or just go for a nice walk every now and again. I might stick on the TV and catch up with any missed shows.

Cyrus Dark

Full Squid
NNID
Geprodis
I start anywhere between 8:30am and 10:30am, depending on when I wake up. Pour a quart of water and add a pinch of sea salt (starting your day with a little salt is good for your adrenal glands), do my coffee ritual which includes grinding fresh beans, brewing in a percolator, then blending with grass-fed butter to make a latte and then transfer to a keep hot thermos. Take care of business as needed - haven't been gaming since I finished BOTW in April, but when Splatoon2 releases I will be playing.....a lot. A lot a lot a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom