How does one act like a "Medic" in Splatoon?

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
Custom Blaster sounds like a good bet, although I am a fan of the squiffer.

Now my Ideas of some support weapons are:

Rapid blaster: for bubbler and long range support damage
Sploosh: beacons, Killer Wail, charges fast, covers lots of ground ( space to move is ALWAYS good )

Alternatively you could use the jrs they cover ground almost as well as the aerospray and sploosh. the vanilla will allow you to quickly charge and pass on the bubbler, while the custom lets you weaken enemies and use echolocator quite often.

I always thought it'd be cool if there was a vacuum weapon that wouldn't spread ink but would suck it up instead, and would allow you to heal your teammates.

Silvaitos

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Silvaitos
I guess you can think of squeakons as being like a healing tool since it helps people recover from death much faster and safer in terms of getting back in to the fight.

Hyper Librarian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ErazDod
Custom Blaster sounds like a good bet, although I am a fan of the squiffer.

Now my Ideas of some support weapons are:

Rapid blaster: for bubbler and long range support damage
Sploosh: beacons, Killer Wail, charges fast, covers lots of ground ( space to move is ALWAYS good )

Alternatively you could use the jrs they cover ground almost as well as the aerospray and sploosh. the vanilla will allow you to quickly charge and pass on the bubbler, while the custom lets you weaken enemies and use echolocator quite often.

I always thought it'd be cool if there was a vacuum weapon that wouldn't spread ink but would suck it up instead, and would allow you to heal your teammates.
That does seem pretty cool, but it would definitely be at a disadvantage during the first 30sec or so in matches since it wouldn't be able to cover any turf.

Power

Inkling Commander
Support Role: (To put it concisely and w/o reading topic):
-Act as a beakon
-Turn a 1v1 into a 2v1 (burst bombs and other stuff help)
-[Organized Play] Go to high grounds and call out enemy positions
-Carry bubbler, echo.
-Ink turf to help progress your teams push or limit enemy movement. (A lot of people should be doing this, but a support role could focus more on this.)

I most likely missed many things and may just as likely be incorrect about some of my notions. It is what I think a support role is, take my perspective with a grain of salt.

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
True. I'm not too familiar with the exact percentages for Sub Saver since I tend to go more for mobility with my play style, but I agree that Main Saver would definitely be beneficial.
It saves a measly 7% on sub ink consumption. It lowers the ink used by Splat Bombs from 70% of a full ink tank to 65%

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
I used to think it was the best ability to have on me because I adore using Splat Bombs and Point Sensors and the like and thought it would help out tremendously... Unfortunately, I came across that hard data and found that "Hmmm... Perhaps not..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom