How far did you make it in Squid Jump?

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
I didn't really see this anywhere so thought I would post it here so how far did you make it in Squid Jump?

I made it up to stage 10 :oops:

Cozmosus

Inkling
I think around 13 or 14. I know that I lost my first life at level 10 because of a careless mistake, but I completely forgot to check what level I ended off at.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
4. The matches start so fast, there is barely any time to play squid jump.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I didn't play it too much, I liked it but I really didn't get the opportunity since I always got into matches almost immediately. ^^;

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
Level 4 I think. Whilst it's cool that it loads you back where you were, I died a few times because the match starts while I'm mid jump so when Squid Jump starts next match is loading I forget I was jumping and miss the platform.

Lucky Fool

Inkling
Because I was blessed with a stable and fast connection, I never got past level 6 of the game with matches popping up, though dying a few time over didn't help.

Kamikazek

Inkling
Made it halfway through stage 16 during this last time! The suspense of trying to beat my previous best progress in squid jump within the given hour was probably the most exhilarating part of the demo for me lol. I was sweating thinking "oh god five more minutes that's only two squid jump sessions at best oh god can I beat stage 15 in that time hrrrrrgh". Sadly I feel it won't be nearly as exciting in the full game without the time limit, though it's still a fun minigame!

Fate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fate684
Stage 8 was my highest, which was at the end of the 3rd test. I think I could've gotten higher if I had more time as I was starting to get the hang of it by then and still had a life left. My biggest issue was having the match start at a bad point causing my next game to often start with a life loss.

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
I only got to level 5 or so, and got a game over before the end of the hour.

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
I got level 11 despite the lack of time had to play. I got into matches in literally seconds. There wasn't a time where I had to wait more than 20 seconds at max.

Twilord

Senior Squid
NNID
Twilord
I got to level sixteen but that was because, apparently, my progress carried between hours.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Start of level 8 at 3rd playtest. Progress didn't carry over.

I realised by end of 2nd test that if you move through one of the horizontal boundaries you warp to the other side.

Kairo

Pro Squid
NNID
smartmadboy
I think I only got to 4.
Didn't play it that much as the duration between matches was relatively short. :P

Lefty

Nice la~
Only 4, matches started pretty fast. I didn't notice the game at first until I was bored while waiting and conveniently looked at my gamepad, nice little feature!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom