How fresh are you?

Cloudy Venom

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Cloudyvenom
Just curious if anyone has done anything they felt was impressive like just now i managed to Splat 3 guys with one Squiffer shot and it felt amazing

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
I got three kills in the space of two seconds with a roller once. That was pretty cool.

Aura

Infiltrator
I killed an entire team with the killer wail as well. So pissed I didn't record it because I would of backed it with Guile's Theme and as I'm activating the killer wail have it say, "Sonic BOOM!" :( Would of been sick bruh....
I'm 20% fresh
Oh you.

Hink

Inkling
Killed a squiddo, then saw the superjump thingy next to his splatted body. I squid you not, three people jumped there and all sploded a second later. All in one Kraken. I felt like a beast.

Just today, I came into the delicate situation where I faced two enemies down in the half-pipe alley of skatepark, on the far left, close to their spawn. I had a teammate with me, but it was pretty much 1v2 since they had Gal/charger and I was on the paintbrush, the squid on my team had an aerospray I believe. Just then, my special bar sparkled to full charge. I got behind the blue cover thing giving the "on me" command which made the aeroperson actually follow me, shot my inkstrike right behind them, forcing them out of their comfort zone and right into our melee-shredding zone. Needless to say, they just barely escaped the inkstrike and got splatted (with me dealing the killing blows, actually!). That was the most sentiently tactical decision I ever made in Splatoon...and of course it HAD to be in turf war on the inkbrush >.<

Last edited:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
0% fresh but usually get 20 K 0 D in turf wars if that's what you mean. :P

IkaMusume2012

Inkling
I killed the entire enemy team in ranked yesterday, while my horrible team was busy screwing around somewhere, and then proceeded to take the point and win the match with like five seconds left on the clock. It was AMAZING. It was against a bunch of aerosprays, as always. The range of my trusty dual squelcher and my steely cool nerves won the day that time, hahah! Felt great! X'D

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
I managed to kill 75% of the opponent's team with one splat bomb in ranked it was hilarious

NLALEX

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NLALEX
Basically any stealthy kill with the Inkbrush makes me feel like a powerhouse. Ninja Squid is practically a necessity to use that weapon properly.

Smashwidget

Full Squid
NNID
Smashwidget
I got a triple kill with burst bombs while on Port Mackerel a while ago. They were all bunched up in one of the side paths.

V-kun

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
V-kunGX
I once tried to be stealthy hiding in the ink waiting for an enemy to come by, Popped up and unexpectedly got a triple kill instead haha.
It caught me off guard but i'm not complaining.

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
I killed the whole opposing squad, one after the other, in the span of 5 seconds using the Ink Brush in SkatePark and in Warehouse. The way I moved reminded me a bit of Osmosis Jones. Naturally I was feeling myself after the massacres.

Cereal

Full Squid
NNID
Xyvone
The entire opposing team tried to take over my team's splat zone, I was the only one there and took them all out with an ink brush while the rest of my team was over at their splat zone, taking control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom