How Levels 20 - 50 Will Work

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta

大型アップデートでランクの上限が「20」から「50」に引き上げられる。 ランク20以降はそれまでとは違い、ノルマ達成ポイント+勝利ポイントを貯めることでランクが上がっていく。 5ランク毎にちょっとしたご褒美があるので、高みを目指そう。

The upper limit of the rank in a large update is pulled from the "20" "50". The difference is up to it No. 20 later, going up the ranks by earning quota achievement points + victory points. Since there is little reward every five rank, it will aim at heights.

Xeiros

Senior Squid
Take a look.

To explain, it pretty much uses the same leveling process seen in the Splatfest ranking system. You can earn 3 points for a victory (Achievement Points) with an additional 1-2 points depending on whether or not you met the required point total for turf covered (Quota points) for a potential total of 5 points per match. For every five levels/ranks, you'll unlock some sort of reward.

Howl7

Pro Squid
So It will be like Splatfest ranking system. Now i am curious, rewards... weapons, gear or other? o_O

Edit: Candy!

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Ah, I didn't expect this :scared: I actually liked to old system more, even though it favored the more turfy weapons. So that means you can't abuse high ranks in ranked to rack up a lot of points quickly? Or maybe the scoring is different in ranked. We'll see...

Last edited:

Phobos

Inkling Commander
The reward sounds interesting. The most obvious option would be a snail, but maybe they have something else planned - the option to reassign one sub ability on one piece of gear? (I can dream)

Sitri

Full Squid
NNID
SitriStahl
I'm curious if the amount of points for each level is going to keep increasing for the levels. Even something like 250 points is going to take 50 wins to get through.
I can power through the Splatfest ranks in a couple of hours, but it might get ridiculous later on.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
I'm curious if the amount of points for each level is going to keep increasing for the levels. Even something like 250 points is going to take 50 wins to get through.
I can power through the Splatfest ranks in a couple of hours, but it might get ridiculous later on.
It will most likely become crazy for the amount of points that you will have to earn to reach the max ranks. I am assuming 40-50 is going to be a pain, especially 45-50.

Ellocus

Senior Squid
NNID
rebellocus
Ah, I didn't expect this :scared: I actually liked to old system more, even though it favored the more turfy weapons. So that means you can't abuse high ranks in ranked to rack up a lot of points quickly? Or maybe the scoring is different in ranked. We'll see...
As soon as I switched to ranked I levelled up like crazy! I really hope it's more significant point gain in ranked. I also wonder what the achievements will be in ranked, having it the same as turf wars (scoring over 400p) seems a bit ridiculous.

I guesstimated something around the 200-250 mark for 49-50, which totals somewhere in the midst of 3,500 total points needed for 20-50. That's 700 wins, but that's only 35 hours of gameplay so still not toooo bad! Although if you only won half your matches you are looking at 50 hours. If you lost them all... You'd quit before you got to 50. (All the numbers you have just read are completely fictional)

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I'm honestly not sure I like the change, but I suppose it makes it more balanced for those who aren't using weapons that just cover turf in Turf War.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x

ウデマエにもA+の上位に「S」「S+」が追加される。 ウデマエを上げる条件はA+以下と同じだが、維持はさらに厳しくなる。 なお、タッグマッチでの勝敗はS以上のウデマエには影響しない。 S+を目指すにはガチマッチでの勝利が必要だ。

"To udeme added S, S + A + top. Udeme raise condition is the same as the A + following the maintenance is even tighter. Is winning or losing a tag team match, does not affect the S more than udeme. Gati match victory is required aimed S +."

My interpretation without the broken English:

"Classes S and S+ have been added above A+. The conditions to raise your class following the maintenance will be even tighter but will be the same as A+. Winning or losing a tag team match does not affect S class more than (other) classes. Ranked battle victories are necessary to reach S+."

I'm assuming this means you don't gain and lose as many points as the lower classes, meaning the climb will be tougher. I can see a lot of players being stuck because of this.

Last edited:

Sitri

Full Squid
NNID
SitriStahl
I'm honestly not sure I like the change, but I suppose it makes it more balanced for those who aren't using weapons that just cover turf in Turf War.
I think it's more to balance out the levels between ranked and Turf War players. It would punish TW players when they can only get 1-2000 points a game.
I don't mind this setup for Splatfest because I can speed through it, but it will suck if I have to grind through the higher levels.

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
I'm actually pretty glad they're going with this kind of levelling. I mean, getting to level 50 will be tough, but as a great man once said, "the journey is the destination" right?

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
I guess the disappointment for how fast people ranked was really true.
At least this will keep my clan leader a lot more busier than before! ^_^

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
I actually don't mind it this way. Better than grinding all those points in turf wars or ranked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom