how long did it take you to beat the final boss?

octoliing

Inkling
(please tell me if this is in the wrong category lmao)

i've tried to beat dj octavio at least six times and i keep getting a game over on the final phase. i know WHAT to do, but it's just too fast and confusing for me and i end up either getting splatted or falling off the stage. how many attempts did it take you to beat the final boss? i want to know if this is normal or i just suck at the game :V

Toaster

Senior Squid
It took me many attempts, until I finally beaten him. I actually beaten him again this morning.

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
it took me about three tries. Just try not to get frustrated and go at your own pace. Don't feel inferior to anybody else because of how long it takes, Just focus on getting closer with every attempt. Good Luck! :)

Blackcurrant42

Full Squid
NNID
Blackcurrant42
It took me 3 tries figuring out the patterns but after beating him I now find it too easy. I can beat him without any damage.

I wish there was more than the 3 main attacks he did.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
It only took me one attempt to drop his beat, though I agree that the last phase was incredibly fast-paced and difficult to keep track of. While my experience with him may have been because I was spoiled on his existence alone, he still knew how to keep a squid on his toes so it makes up for that!

Also, it took me roughly ten minutes to do him in when I tackled the Time Attack challenge version of his fight. Gotta love that Kraken!

Newtonjar

Senior Squid
I died two times, keep in mind that I already played the multiplayer a lot. My advice is to make sure to get all the armor, and the bubbler is amazing when used correctly. This boss is no question a couple of steps higher than the rest of the single player but with some practice you should definately be able to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom