• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How Long Have You Played Splatoon?

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Play time: 220:29

Times played: 52

Had no idea I clocked in this many hours :confused:

papaya

Inkster Jr.
Play time: 66:50
Times played: 52

Work has been taking up all my time...

Waffle

Inkling
NNID
wafflelf

Tada! Although sometimes I leave the game running and walk away for an hour or so. That's probably not a good habit.

Attachments

Last edited:

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
How do you convert a month?
Jk, seriously though.

I had a slight break period during my vacation. I don't usually like playing games with other people around unless I'm playing with them. Not to mention the lack of time or comfort.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Wait, you can display the total time for a game in the Wii U's statistics? Why didn't I know that? I always add up the monthly sums D:

I think I'm around 140h at the moment which is just a tad below Mario Kart 8 which is still my most played Wii U game... I have to re-check soon.

Oniric

Inkster Jr.
I see almost everyone at +100 and I've been addictively playing until gamepad's battery life dies, every 2 days (sometimes one or three). Now I'm curios how much I have, probably over 60 hours.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
I see almost everyone at +100 and I've been addictively playing until gamepad's battery life dies, every 2 days (sometimes one or three). Now I'm curios how much I have, probably over 60 hours.
If you put the gamepad on the charging cradle after every match, you could pretty much play all day like I've done a few times. I suppose that's why I have so many hours.

Oniric

Inkster Jr.
If you put the gamepad on the charging cradle after every match, you could pretty much play all day like I've done a few times. I suppose that's why I have so many hours.
I know you can do that but it spoils the battery faster, my laptop can confirm this lol(charging while using it I mean)

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Wait, you can display the total time for a game in the Wii U's statistics? Why didn't I know that? I always add up the monthly sums D:

I think I'm around 140h at the moment which is just a tad below Mario Kart 8 which is still my most played Wii U game... I have to re-check soon.
Tap the picture icon!

Goddess Yami

Inkster Jr.
Wow I had no idea about tapping the icon! You learn something new everyday! Before I was adding up my sessions.

Played time 58:10 and played 48 times. Hmmm I thought my hours would be higher since I had this game since launch. I do work and there are days where I don't feel like playing the Wii U.

I will say this. In June I played 47:37 on my Wii U. That is a record for me! I bought my Wii U back in April 2014 for my birthday.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Pre-ordered my copy, so I got it on launch day. My stats are:

Total Play Time: 101:21
# Times Played: 122

Probably doesn't help I usually only play whenever the maps change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom