How many of Ink Saver Main and Damage Up (Main powerups and Sub powerups) are needed for the E-Liter

Exalt

Inkling
NNID
exalt9
How many of Ink Saver Main and Damage Up (Main powerups and Sub powerups) are needed for the E-Liter 3K Scope to be optimal?

Sharpzz

Full Squid
You could also try for 2 damage up mains and 6 subs or 3 mains and 2 subs (may be 3 subs) so you hit the 50% charge cap + burst bombs will do 75% damage which will be really good as indirect bombs do 25% with this many damage ups so you can net burst bomb kills pretty easy if your aim is good. Because your charge time will be lowered, you save ink in the process anyway. Stacking ink saver mains won't need net you that many more shots.

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
you don't want ink saver main on 3k, you want ink recovery. it equates to more ink over time and helps with burst bombs.

anything more than 1m/6s or 2m/3s damage ups is a complete waste on 3k since you have to give up so much ink recovery to get it and it doesn't even make your charges any better. 50% charge vs 55% charge is almost negligible and that's about what the difference is between 1m/6s and whatever other people are running these days

also run cold blooded. snipers who don't run cb are doing it even more wrong than anyone else who doesn't run cb. giving the sniper on the enemy team wallhacks on you for 12 seconds is not a good idea.

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
As everyone else said I find Ink recovery overall better then ink saver main for chargers in general, since you are going to be dipping in and out of your ink a lot to keep your ink tank up and having it up faster is always a good thing.

Rhode

$("div.content::dd").hide();
NNID
ricobullet
I've been running this set on every charger thus far and proves to be very effective:

Note it's more geared towards the Splatterscope, which has bomb rush. The E-Liter with Kraken would benefit from this a lot, while the one with Echo Locator, maybe you could stack run speed on the head.

Power

Inkling Commander
I've been running this set on every charger thus far and proves to be very effective:

Note it's more geared towards the Splatterscope, which has bomb rush. The E-Liter with Kraken would benefit from this a lot, while the one with Echo Locator, maybe you could stack run speed on the head.
Interesting, can you explain how this build helps the 3k operate effectively?
I am asking this because I run the common Damage up build and have had great success with it.

Rhode

$("div.content::dd").hide();
NNID
ricobullet
I don't like using Damage Up on a charger because I always fully charge my shots for the guaranteed OHKO and not settle for hoping it was enough charge for a semi-charged shot to OHKO.

The difference is also negligible because you can fire a shot at maybe ~12% less charge with 2m Damage Up. I rather have a more effective ability like having my special last longer (for splatterscope) or stacking run speed or swim speed (for 3k). Running Ink Res Up is a must for any weapon, the difference is astounding even for a charger that isn't really in ink so much that there isn't any other ability you should run main for on the feet.

Sure, you dip in and out of ink a lot and ink recovery up works its magic, but having a larger capacity tank lets you fire more consecutive shots to shut down multiple approaches or other chargers that are playing a wall game. That's why I run Ink Saver Main. Having two defense ups seemed to have stopped me from dying so much when I get caught in enemy ink and die in one hit to a .gal or other strong weapon, it lets me survive a shot and perhaps either get away or circle around and hit with bombs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom