• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How many of us have made it in to S+ Rank?

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
pretty sure the game wants me to never hit S+

I mean I can get to the high 90s easily enough but then the game finds ever more creative ways to just end my run
disregard this I suck krakons

got it today in spite of a dynamo trying his best (i.e. he pressed the trigger twice while looking at the zone) to ****block

and my aim is finally getting consistent so that's nice too, feel like I actually played to the level I just reached (as opposed to just getting carried there like the first few times)

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta

Hit it on the 9th. Haven't seen a reason to try for S+99. Unless you get something for it I'd rather just do 4s with my team and rake in the monies.

Arcadian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SpeedOfSloth
I got to S+ on the 13th Aug - have only played solo ranked once since then after I dc'd. S+ 28 didn't look great, so S+ 31 will have to do.

Last edited:

Noise Tank

Full Squid
easy money with the rapid blaster on TC

I made it to S+ 60 and 20 flags with it in the next TC rotation. I stop caring about rank after that and am now S rank again.

Has anyone got to S+ 99 yet?
someone already posted in this thread with it. doesn't mean too much when rankscumming exists though.

Last edited:

correojon

Pro Squid
NNID
correojon
I´ve finally made it to S, all by playing solo ranked :) Next stop, S+!

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
Let me get this straight. I've just started playing again. Squads can get you to a max of A+99, but you need to solo rank to reach S/S+. If you are an S grade and you squad with your friends, no matter their rank. You can't lose points/derank (only by disconnets) Can your friends gain points in squad if they are under S?

Lyre

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Muddybob
Correct, and they can gain points as long as they are not S or S+.

luigisly

Full Squid
Made it to S+ yesterday. Did it while streaming and it got super hectic at the end. Was an awesome climb through rainmaker of all things.

KeyKeyy

Inkling
NNID
KeyKeyy

Managed to get S+ with just the nozzlenose on an alt. I honestly expected it to be way harder to do.

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
I just made it to S+ a little bit ago. Last game wasn't as tough or as memorable as I thought it would be. It was wayyyyy too easy. Of course the actual process of getting there was extremely stress inducing. I <3 squiffer.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I'm still at B I will hopefully get to S+ soon ;m; I mean I might because I have yet to go down a rank... I went from C- to B so yeah... but I only play rainmaker is my problem! :-\\

Power

Inkling Commander
Got there a few days ago. Actually started to do solo queue for once and got there after several annoying losses that extended my run to S+.

CzarDB

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Content Team
NNID
CzarDbreaker
Made it to S+ a few days ago, at S+99 as of now.
Rainmaker on Camp Triggerfish just kept feeding me free wins for the S+30, and later got some clutch wins on Tower Control to grant the 99.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom