How much do you use the NSO app?

answer the question (do it)

• I don't have the app

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I have it, but can't remember using it more than once or twice (or at all)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very rarely, but more often than never

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • every once in a while

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • at least once a week

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • several times a week

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • multiple times per day (???)

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
strictly speaking i don't check it every day but i do use it often. to check splatnet offerings when i remember, to snoop on other people's splatfest teams, to review my recent matches, etc etc

but i have the lockscreen widget that tells me the current anarchy rotations, so in a way i'm using the NSO app every time i look at my phone? but that's not what you meant lol

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
I just use it whenever I'm bored like if I'm outside and I'm just waiting for someone.
I also like seeing my weapon stats, I've had S-Blast '91 and Slosher Deco close to each other in amount of games won by around a 1 to 10 win difference and that's just very funny.
Same thing with vTri and Dread as well.

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
Between SplatNet (looking for some very specific items) and the Anarchy rotation widget, several times a day.

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
it's the main way i check what rotations are going on for the day, and i use other features sometimes (relatively rarely) too

banyochan

Pro Squid
NNID
Tofu_mommy
Switch Friend Code
SW-6259-3813-8693
I don't even own a device to use it out of personal preference. It's sad that there are items locked behind it.

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
she/her
Definitely several times a day, both to check map rotations and sometimes to look over results of previous games (seriously why can't you see assists in-game that's so silly).

NumberOneAries

Your Favorite Octoling's Favorite Octoling
Premium
Pronouns
They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-4468-2079-9300
I mainly use it for Splatoon things just stuff like the Wandercrust and looking through new gear, but mainly yo look at the rotations to see if I even want to play that day lol. But I started playing Animal Crossing again recently so I'm also using it for those features now, so it's basically every day lol.

Azhdarcho

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3173-5595-5611
I actively use it while playing because it’s the only way to see assists. I also use it to see my weapon stats, because my project this season is to use a broader variety of weapons.

Mp3

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Female
Multiple times a day. I check the modes and stages a lot. I also spy on friends in splatfests

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom