How often do you get perfect gear?

Mystrite

Full Squid
NNID
toffee_too_too
I find that I mostly get perfect gear with tentatek and squid force , most recently:

:clothes_first::ability_quickrespawn::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:shoes_sht002::ability_inkresistance::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:shoes_shi004::ability_inkrecovery::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_sht001::ability_inksavermain::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:

How often do you get near perfect gear i.e : :shoes_sht004:(tentatek) :ability_damage::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_specialsaver:
Again , tentatek and squidforce.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Oh I get nigh perfect all the time, I'd say that 90% of the gear I regularly use is almost "shiny". I have too many to really list them out.
But "perfect" gear ("shiny" "pure" w/e) I have a small list.

Shy knee
18k Aviators:head_met005::head_cap001:Reggae Shirt:clothes_tes010::clothes_tes020:

Almost
pure
:head_eye005::head_msn000::clothes_tes011::clothes_msn::clothes_first::shoes_sht004:

Mystrite

Full Squid
NNID
toffee_too_too
Oh I get nigh perfect all the time, I'd say that 90% of the gear I regularly use is almost "shiny". I have too many to really list them out.
But "perfect" gear ("shiny" "pure" w/e) I have a small list.

Shy knee
18k Aviators:head_met005::head_cap001:Reggae Shirt:clothes_tes010::clothes_tes020:

Almost
pure
:head_eye005::head_msn000::clothes_tes011::clothes_msn::clothes_first::shoes_sht004:
I get near shiny sometimes

:shoes_sdl001::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_specialcharge:
Sun Visor :ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_inkrecovery:

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
I'm not sure about how much it happens but I feel pretty lucky with some of the beautiful shiny gear I have.

BUT no matter what I try I can't seem to get more than two :ability_damage::ability_damage: subs on my Squidforce :clothes_tes000: with :ability_inksaversub: and it breaks my inky heart. I've been exclusively rerolling it every day to no avail...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom