• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How tf do inklings survive in matches

Reecey Boi

Inkster Jr.
Like seriously imagine how jacked you'd have to be to carry a hydra or explo around all day. Imagine the flexibility of stamina needed to roll around with dualies non stop. Imagine the cramps you'd get from swinging brushes around. These are TEENAGE squids why are they this strong

This isn't even mentioning other things like getting bolted in the face by a frying pan, zooka'ed from 2mm away, falling from the top of flounder, having your eyesight be damaged temporarily. Like I dunno about you guys but if I had to play zones with pencil irl I would be pissing myself right there in the middle of the match with the amount of soda I'd be drinking

cupdoggiedog

Inkling
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-3211-3166-6051
so, canonically, getting shot actually does mildly hurt the player! it’s about the same as getting hit by a paintball but seeing how much you get hit in the game… it must suck.

Deepsink

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5185-1960-7222
Like seriously imagine how jacked you'd have to be to carry a hydra or explo around all day. Imagine the flexibility of stamina needed to roll around with dualies non stop. Imagine the cramps you'd get from swinging brushes around. These are TEENAGE squids why are they this strong

This isn't even mentioning other things like getting bolted in the face by a frying pan, zooka'ed from 2mm away, falling from the top of flounder, having your eyesight be damaged temporarily. Like I dunno about you guys but if I had to play zones with pencil irl I would be pissing myself right there in the middle of the match with the amount of soda I'd be drinking
I think canonly they have super strength? I remember a sunken scroll saying they have the ability to jump up to 10 feet without superjumping.

The Knee

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7739-4186-1690
so, canonically, getting shot actually does mildly hurt the player! it’s about the same as getting hit by a paintball but seeing how much you get hit in the game… it must suck.
it must be fun to be smacked with a boiling explo shot

Reecey Boi

Inkster Jr.
I think canonly they have super strength? I remember a sunken scroll saying they have the ability to jump up to 10 feet without superjumping.
I mean given that they can just become a giant invincible kraken at will (specials can technically be used infinitely, it's just that there's a built-in limiter)

Ktdubz

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1873-9192-0517
Imagine being beaten with a huge wooden paintbrush

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
but when they respawn does the pain go away? Like if you just got obliterated by a hydra, would you still be sore after you respawn? Or would you feel refreshed because you just came out of a coffee machine?

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
when my brother was 14-15 he was in the marching band and had to carry this heavy asf drum on him at all times which I’m guessing is probably somewhere around the weight of a Hydra

Asteroider

Inkling
NNID
papelazul
Switch Friend Code
SW-6865-3118-9691
Canonically they only play 2-3 battles per day

Also compared to us, they're superhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom