How to be more effective with the Splatcharger

EnderGamma

Senior Squid
NNID
EnderGamma
I wanted to address this sooner, but the few Splatcharger games I had from the first Global Testfire got corrupted. So on the 23rd I dedicated over half of the games to the weapon. Out of 8 games I only lost 2 and consistently scored 800+ points. I'm curious to see how the other variations will change the use of the weapon upon release. As always feedback welcome!

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Tips on how to be more effective with weapons are always welcomed. Thanks for the video.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
I did only get to play one of the testfire events (being the one at 3:00 pm EST on the 9th) and I only got to play a few games with the Charger. That said, by the end of my session I was begining to understand the potential of this weapon and your video confirms that potential indubitably. Thank you very much, and yes, I will definitely be maining this weapon!

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
This is exactly how I played the weapon in this 4th testfire and I had a lot of (satisfying) fun. I was very surprised I was managing to pull out the 700 and 800 point (before bonus) games with a weapon I thought of as not-that-great before messing with it.
The lanes of ink it shoots are not ineffective at all if you act as a kind of slow-mo sprinkler, and it's important to remember you can partially charge the weapon as well to get shorter areas in front of you. I found myself roaming around a bit more than you did in this video (to a fault) but what I mentioned is most easily seen when trying to quickly navigate the halls in Rig for example, or claiming the low ground, which is also easily defended by charger on account of it being able to easily block access by being able to ink almost the entirety of the hall there.

good advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom