How to play splatoon after the servers shut down...

Elijah

Inkling
NNID
Elijah
All you have to do is enter tutorial mode before the hour is up... That's it!

Remember if you have your Wii U to auto power off after 1 hour or more then you are done. If you want to override that just simply plug your gamepad in to charge, keep your wii u on & be sure you flip the gamepad upside down to keep one or both analogs tilted. That way the wii u doesn't think the game is inactive! Well that's it guys hopefully we all break the game down and think of advanced movement options and everything!

Have a good night everyone and destroy the competition!!!

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
What?! Dude that is awesome!
Will definately use that for the 4am one. Can work on movement and stuff. Too bad we can't practice with all the different weapons while in there

Elijah

Inkling
NNID
Elijah
What?! Dude that is awesome!
Will definately use that for the 4am one. Can work on movement and stuff. Too bad we can't practice with all the different weapons while in there
It's okay movement is the most important thing in this game right now then comes aim so if you could have sick movement plus aim the weapons won't matter as much you know

Hyperthrough

Inkling
NNID
Hyperthrough
I will probably not use this, but it's a good idea. A lot of people can test many techniques while on downtime. Nintendo should have just left the tutorial available while the servers are down.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
For a second I expected some suuuuuper early plans to make netplay for when Nintendo stops supporting the game, was gonna come in and tell you not to be so negative before the games even released, haha!

This is neat tho, thanks for the tip mang!

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
I'm in tutorial mode right now btw x)
Thanks for the advice. Was able to test out a lot of stuff. And still practicing movement and aiming

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
I'll likely use this just to practice up my aiming and movement, but I doubt I'll use it for long. I've got an itch to play actual matches and practice that way. If only you could play all day, like other demos and betas.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I'm not home or I'd totally do this. My parents are currently home, I wonder if they're smart enough to be able to explain this to them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom