• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Resource icon

How to Rank up

TCSmith0812

Full Squid
TCSmith0812 submitted a new guide:

How to Rank up - An in-depth analysis of how to improve your rank.

I created this guide to help people of all ranks rank up even higher. I specifically targeted this guide towards lower ranked people, but if you're at a high rank, you could still learn a thing or two from this.

It's annoying not being able to rank up. Getting stuck on losing streaks and losing matches because of poor synergy really gets on my nerves too. But there are a few tricks out there that you can use to really improve your game, and if applied correctly will get you at...
Read more about this guide...

TCSmith0812

Full Squid
TCSmith0812 updated How to Rank up with a new update entry:

How to Rank Up

I created this guide to help people of all ranks rank up even higher. I specifically targeted this guide towards lower ranked people, but if you're at a high rank, you could still learn a thing or two from this.

It's annoying not being able to rank up. Getting stuck on losing streaks and losing matches because of poor synergy really gets on my nerves too. But there are a few tricks out there that you can use to really improve your game, and if applied correctly will get you at least one or...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom