How will tournaments be set up?

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
I think I speak for just about everyone here when I say that I'm extremely eager to see how the competitive community grows, and how the metagame changes, buut.. how will competitive tournaments work out? LAN? online? What will be the norm for team communication? Tell me what you guys are thinking.

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
There are a few threads on this already, as far as we know, we won't be able to have official tournaments until the August update

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
What will likely happen is most tournaments will be hosted online, with a few dedicated larger and more important tournaments doing LAN events. If you're interested, then why don't you join up with a squad, make some new friends, and get ready for August!

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
What will likely happen is most tournaments will be hosted online, with a few dedicated larger and more important tournaments doing LAN events. If you're interested, then why don't you join up with a squad, make some new friends, and get ready for August!
Yeah, perhaps. If there are any official nintendo tournaments, then I'd say there will definitely be LAN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom