How will we communicate

Protom

Pro Squid
Skype. As for with strangers, hopefully something along the lines of c'mon standing for help me and booyah as taunting or I'm good to go will become universal

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
I'll be using Skype to communicate with my friends, but randoms are out of the question. 'Tis a shame, because I was hoping I would meet some nice people.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
I would prefer to use mumble, but Skype or Teamspeak would be fine. I guess anything that works well would be fine considering it isn't being played on the computer.

GalaxyBearZz

Inkling
NNID
GalaxyBearZ
yeah i really think they should just have a option in the game for voice chat on or off. however i guess skype and teamspeak will have to do for now

DatGuyAegis

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tmoney670
How will teams and squads of squids be communicating since there is no voice chat? Teamspeak server? skype? What will you be using?
We will be using Teamspeak and Skype and there are a multiple choices out there for you to use. I personally don't think this will be a problem. Also, check us out if your looking for a Splatoon Competitive group: http://squidboards.com/groups/thInkTankGaming/ If your interested contact OfficialRhino on skype he is the leader.

GalaxyBearZz

Inkling
NNID
GalaxyBearZ
We will be using Teamspeak and Skype and there are a multiple choices out there for you to use. I personally don't think this will be a problem. Also, check us out if your looking for a Splatoon Competitive group: http://squidboards.com/groups/thInkTankGaming/ If your interested contact OfficialRhino on skype he is the leader.
Yeah might have to setup a teamspeak server for this game. Also im looking for a group that is serious and 18+ age limit. Still sound like thinktankgaming?

DatGuyAegis

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tmoney670
Yeah might have to setup a teamspeak server for this game. Also im looking for a group that is serious and 18+ age limit. Still sound like thinktankgaming?
We moved down to 16+ but we are mostly 18+ and serious, very serious about this game. We already have a portion of the SCO teamspeak server dedicated to us. Come check us out! I think you will like it.

GalaxyBearZz

Inkling
NNID
GalaxyBearZ
We moved down to 16+ but we are mostly 18+ and serious, very serious about this game. We already have a portion of the SCO teamspeak server dedicated to us. Come check us out! I think you will like it.
ok i will deff get in touch i also have a dedicated teamspeak server myself. So the group that i join will be able to have there own teamspeak server hosted in new york.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
Everyone is welcome to use my Mumble server.

Address: 98:28:180:139
Port: 64738

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
Skype. As for with strangers, hopefully something along the lines of c'mon standing for help me and booyah as taunting or I'm good to go will become universal
I was playing online with mainly Japanese players today and they seemed to use it the same way. When I said "come on" they would come to me and help me cover an area I was in/take out some enemies.
Also I believe the European version says "To me" or something along those lines.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Hey, I figured you guys would want to know that we have a community teamspeak server set up! We have separate rooms set up for you to use while playing, and we'll make a room for your squad if you'd like. It also serves as a general hangout place.

IP: 76.74.238.52:10907

Also, it's completely free for the entire community to use
I hope more People will use this TS server~

@Topic: Skype, Teamspeak, Raidcall. I don't really care what im using and im not a Person who likes talking anyway~

SoloCarryGamer

Inkling
NNID
s0l0c4rryg4m3r
Well I'd actually like to reccomend another 3rd party voice service called curse voice instead of skype/teamspeak as it's super easy to use and imo has better connection and voice quality but yeah I'm assembling a team come and check it out on the groups if you want to join?

AGES

Full Squid
NNID
Snicks
Skype and Teamspeak will definitely be the major components. I know that myself and my team will be using Skype proficiently.

I also really like the shoutbox that Squidboards has right now, might give a decent medium for people to at least meet each other, exchange teamspeak servers/skype IDs then set things up as they join eachother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom